New Commit

wesfau

5'11"/175/4.4 CB

His coach said that they have 10+ DI players on his HS team, but JLD is by far the best among them.

Welcome, Mr. Dixon.

AUsome.... :)

:au::homer:

Are you sure that this guy is the best D1 Prospect and not Deonte Thompson the 5star WR? Either way WDE to JLD....

This'll really help us with that Southern Florida thing

:cheer::au::cheer:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Damn...moderated. :(

239083[/snapback]

Watch yoself...fool.

Just for the record, wasn't me.

Are you sure that this guy is the best D1 Prospect and not Deonte Thompson the 5star WR? Either way WDE to JLD....

:cheer:   :au:   :cheer:

239091[/snapback]

Here's the quote from his coach:

"I see him as a free safety," he adds. "He actually hits so hard that we have to slow him down in practice. We have probably 10-12 Division One kids on our team this year and he's by far superior to everybody."

I'd give you a link, but the source on ITAT didn't provide one.

Dixon had offers from Florida and Georgia as well.

I like how we're going after underrated players who aren't getting a ton of media attention. Our coaching staff wouldn't have offered these guys if they didn't see some great things from them. Dixon was named the MVP of the passing camp we recently held.

sounds like the coaching staff did their job once again and is bringing in another great player.... It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

:cheer:   :au:   :cheer:

239091[/snapback]

Here's the quote from his coach:

"I see him as a free safety," he adds. "He actually hits so hard that we have to slow him down in practice. We have probably 10-12 Division One kids on our team this year and he's by far superior to everybody."

I'd give you a link, but the source on ITAT didn't provide one.

239117[/snapback]

Thats exciting that his coach is calling him better than their 5 star...very exciting

any info on grades and such? good/bad student?

239183[/snapback]

Appearently sat out his entire Junior year due to Grade issues.

From what I've read, if this kid puts in the work academically he will be one of the top DBs in the South. Scout had him #57 on their "Hot 101 Florida Pospects". This is the writeup:

Dixon didn't play as a junior because of academics. He didn't play in the spring either. If he gets his grades in order, watch out. He's a big, big time talent who will fly up this list if he gets things right in the classroom. If not, he could fall off the recruiting radar.

Archived