More Bama slamming in the Natl Press

DKW 86

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/...ming/flashback/

Before going to New Orleans in 1985, Dees was an assistant at Alabama, where for four years he directed the defense for Wimp Sanderson. The Tide made the NCAA tournament all four years, in spite of one player of whom Dees said, "If his IQ was any lower, we'd have to water him."

Man, truth is funnier than fiction...

I think the Bammer basketball program had close to a 0% graduation rate while Wimp Sanderson was the coach. I guess Wimp was to busy having sex with his secretary to worry about his players studying or going to class.

243888[/snapback]

No, he was too busy beating his secretary and wife back then... ;)

Headline should have read "another tangent anti bama thread started by DKW"

243914[/snapback]

No, BG, just having fun and saw this on another board. It was very buried. And I thought no one would see it.

243914[/snapback]

No, BG, just having fun and saw this on another board. It was very buried. And I thought no one would see it.

243935[/snapback]

Heh...im just messing with you. Ive become the official AUN Anti Bama auditor :P:D

243914[/snapback]

243935[/snapback]

Heh...im just messing with you. Ive become the official AUN Anti Bama auditor :P:D

243950[/snapback]

We can't help it, BG. It's not like we go out of our way to try; y'all just make it so easy. :poke:;)

243914[/snapback]

243935[/snapback]

243950[/snapback]

oh, don't forget pain in the a... in with that either :big::poke:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/...ming/flashback/
Before going to New Orleans in 1985, Dees was an assistant at Alabama, where for four years he directed the defense for Wimp Sanderson. The Tide made the NCAA tournament all four years, in spite of one player of whom Dees said, "If his IQ was any lower, we'd have to water him."

Man, truth is funnier than fiction...

243877[/snapback]

Late 80's, defensive coach didn't like him, maybe he didn't play any D - could he be speaking of Hollywood? (don't know if the dumb-as-a-rock part applies)

Sounds very cool.

244092[/snapback]

Yeah, sounds like that Auburn alumnus' construction firm is doing an excellent job! :big::poke:

244150[/snapback]

Yeah.

We've always said you AU grads would be calling us boss after you leave AU...

Sounds very cool.

244092[/snapback]

Yeah, sounds like that Auburn alumnus' construction firm is doing an excellent job! :big::poke:

244150[/snapback]

Its because that construction firm kicks MAJOR ass. Theyve done some other projects at UA and turned out awesome. Hey at least we keep the money in state!

Archived