Finebaum on the Herd

DKW 86

Well as my dad told me, might as well go sell the outhouse, we have lost our :moon: I want everyone to remember this. Finebaum went on a national radio program and declared us DIRTY. Today on his show when he backs down, lets not let him off the hook at all.

He is sssooo busy Tossin Bama Salad the man cant think clearly anymore. You think he would ever say that out loud about :ut: or :ua: ?

Finebaum (sp) just on Cowherd on ESPN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spun it to the bad as usual. Players took bogus classes. Auburn is a dirty program, pointed out we have most NCAA sactions and talked about Dye and Bowden. Said their are questions about Carnell and how we got him from UT. We are not the Harvard of the South so how is our APR ranking so high. Tubs staff is the highest paid and the people paying don't give to sh!ts about grades, they just want wins.

Think the Herd could get anyone that hates Auburn more than PF

Follow up Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colin restated his question to PF. "Is Auburn a Dirty Program"

PF - "Yes"

Colin - "There you go, Auburn's Dirty"

He'll be backing away from that on his show this afternoon Reply

so fast you'll barely notice-- he'll let his callers say it over and over and he'll say I shouldn't have said that, wait for the investigations, Bama is dirty, the whole SEC except Vandy is dirty, etc.

The funny part of this is that Finebaum will be doing exactly that. His schtick is getting really old. I love how he was out there first thing this AM running us into the ground on national broadcasts. He will then come on his show and fein total :bs:

I told you, he has to spin it that way to pump his ratings.

It's funny to hear him talk about ethics in journalism, as if he had any.

He's all excited that his program will be listened to by all the Auburn people who

haven't been.

Who ever said talk radio was a good thing.

I don't think he will change his tune, why should he, The dirty program tag

will be his motto for quite awhile

Seiously, David. I thought you were going to stop listening to this ass clown? :poke:

I really hope I never run into Finescum. I'd hate to have to waste a perfectly good loogie on him.

If it were not for you guys I would never know what PF is spewing. I don't listen to him.

He is sssooo busy Tossin Bama Salad the man cant think clearly anymore. You think he would ever say that out loud about  or ?

I believe that link is completely inappropriate for this board and should be removed immediately......

I am completely shocked that this was posted by the owner of this site....

I just wanted to comment on the tossin the salad link...how random was that??  :lol:

248057[/snapback]

Accurate IMHO.

Those of you who keepm asking me why I listent o him should have to deal with answering e-mails, pms, and ims asking about what he said. I dont listen unless I feel it is necessasry and the last few days was necessary.

Archived