Turds Bashing Mr. Irons

WAR-MATT

Im not buying that crap...There is no way David Irons could hold up that kind of sentence structure, or grammar for that. Another funny thing is how the barners actually believe it too.

Like David Irons is some moron. I was watching this Tide vs. Tigers special on MSTV, and it was so glaring how much better spoken and better educated our entire team was compared to each individual on the Bammer squad.

What a "classy" bunch of Ice Cream eaters.

Im not buying that crap...There is no way David Irons could hold up that kind of sentence structure, or grammar for that. Another funny thing is how the barners actually believe it too.

Like David Irons is some moron. I was watching this Tide vs. Tigers special on MSTV, and it was so glaring how much better spoken and better educated our entire team was compared to each individual on the Bammer squad.

That would catch me by shock! :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Who posted this little gem?

I believe dem Irons boyz been taking far too much Ritalin fo LDee.

Edited by: ravenflyer at: 9/5/06 9:04:47 pm

Your racism is showing.

This is BamaMag.com, the most useless website ever. I laugh when Bammers start making fun of any of Auburn's players and the way they talk. I have heard Darby talk and he sure does speak eloquently for a graduate of Butler High School, note sarcasm.

The irony is that the Alabama faithful have been reduced to contests over who has the best stadium, best scoreboards, and most well-spoken players instead of beating us. I will take that any day of the year. Let them talk. Fear the Thumb.

Pretty hypocritical on both sides if you ask me.

"They're classless for slamming Caddy & Irons!"

Yet...

"and it was so glaring how much better spoken and better educated our entire team was compared to each individual on the Bammer squad."

Wow, I feel dumber for having read that...

I love the "we don't want rival fans to post here" - the internet equivelent to inbreeding - I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Pfft... quit trying to support your bamamag friends.

I'm not supporting anybody.

I'm just saying that both sides sound like hypocrites. Both Bama and Aub folks are slamming each others players and then whining about it when it gets dished back to them. Pretty childish if you ask me.

Man... Have you guys looked around that board. The collective IQ of all of their members (at least the ones that post) probably wouldn't equal David Irons Sr's. That is one pathetic board. Kinda makes you appreciate this one more.

Man... Have you guys looked around that board. The collective IQ of all of their members (at least the ones that post) probably wouldn't equal David Irons Sr's. That is one pathetic board. Kinda makes you appreciate this one more.

I thought the exact same thing while reading that (and a few others links to that board today).

I had heard that this board is superior, but never really bothered to look until today.

:thumbsup:

Who posted this little gem?

I believe dem Irons boyz been taking far too much Ritalin fo LDee.

Edited by: ravenflyer at: 9/5/06 9:04:47 pm

Your racism is showing.

Jeez, I went cross-eyed reading that.

BF's IQ is around 126-130. Not too good but better than some.

Archived