Detroit coach arrested for multiple offenses

auburnspice

Link

In the nude-driving incident, the description on the police ticket read "driving on a public street without any clothes on. (NUDE)." In the drunk-driving incident, Cullen's blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.12, above the Michigan legal limit of .08.

Sad. Arrested TWICE in the last 2 weeks? Obviously a problem there. If he is fired from the Lions, perhaps Shula will give him a chance.

Another Lions drive that ends with a penalty...

Sad. Arrested TWICE in the last 2 weeks? Obviously a problem there. If he is fired from the Lions, perhaps Shula will give him a chance.

Is it really a good idea to mix alcohol and Ice Cream? :(

I read that earlier today. Ah yes, we have a suspect...holy crap I just saw his weiner. The dude is naked in the driver seat and no this is not on a college campus. Cops see stuff all the time, but I'm sure whoever pulled this joker over will remember this incident forever because this has to be the weirdest thing that I have ever heard of. This guy has mental issues going on. Maybe this is why the Lions suck so bad.

is this not the same dude that was fired at ole miss when coach oregano came in?

yep

Cullen has coached at the collegiate level at Illinois, Indiana, Memphis, Mississippi, Richmond, Louisiana State, and Massachusetts. He was fired from the Mississippi gig after an alcohol-related incident at a restaurant.

Archived