Simpson protecting booster's daughter

WAR-MATT

Well I heard that it was Juwans pot and her gun!

Maybe, some day...to the utter horror of uaters everywhere, we may get to the bottom of this fairy tale.

Unfortunately the real truth may never be fully known and it will all be swept under the rug in the next week or so. The Bama spin and protection machine is in full effect. :$: :$: :$: It will never be looked into further by the media, authorities, or UAT

The main sh*t starter in the state, Paul Finebum, has already been muzzled, so it's done :no:

Saw this on the ITAT board. Rogue Bammer boosters at it again. :roflol::roflol:

SPUAT

I swear all you do is repeat and spread rumors.

Rumor implies there is no truth to the information being propogated. From everything I have been able to glean, there is a lot of truth there and the actuality may be worse than feared by you guys.

You are the masters, however, at burying the living. We'll see how deep you can bury this one.

BG, what is wrong with letting the public see the police report? Bama is a publicly funded University. Why is the public kept from knowing the whole truth here? Blackmon and Sears hae their records out in public, why cant we see the police report?

BG, what is wrong with letting the public see the police report? Bama is a publicly funded University. Why is the public kept from knowing the whole truth here? Blackmon and Sears hae their records out in public, why cant we see the police report?

Because the black helicopters circling overhead know the truth...

Because the black helicopters circling overhead know the truth...

That was weak...

If I were a donor to that school, I would be about 3 degrees beyond pissed at how things are going. Why aren't these guys demanding someone either come clean or prove all these "rumors" are false. You know the whole perception=reality thing with people.

AS I stated on another thread...A caller to the "Matt Murphy" radio show, on 101.1 fm out of bamaham, stated Wednesday that He was the owner of the stolen gun that Simpson was caught with. His question was WHY will the west vance PD not tell him WHAT they are doing to located the remainder of his "stuff" that was stolen at the same time as his gun?(CD player-Ipod..etc..) He stated he was told that "They had followed all leads" and had nothing to report. (I wonder if they bothered to follow up on the mysterious "dude" that "sold" the gun to the "perp"?)

Just for clarification, He identified himself as "Red" and said he was a fan of the smaller "school" in the western part of the State.

This story just keeps gettin' "stranger and stranger"......

I'm no lawyer, but I was under the impression that police reports were public record that could not be withheld from public enquiry. Maybe I'm wrong, though. However, it is certainly not unusual for police departments (and other public officials) to stonewall the causal inquiry until pushed hard enough by a determined reporter or lawyer, or in some cases, to drag their feet until a judge's order forces them to release what whould have been public to begin with. [Hardly an uncommon thing in politics--How hard has it been in the past to drag what should be public information out of some BOT members at Auburn?]

On the other hand, as part of "drug court" 1st time offenders can have their records sealed if they successfully complete the conditions ordered by the court. I suppose this could mean the police report has already been sealed by the court. I don't know, but this might be a reason for sealing any of Juwan's records already.

I can't help but feel if there's any deeper shadow floating under the surface of these rumors, some industrious reporter will root it out soon, though.

Guys, I don't know what to think of all this.

On the one hand I want to point the corruption of $PUAT out and laugh at all the Bammers who though the NYT thing was so knee-slappingly hilarious.

On the other hand, I don't want to wake them up from their dream that Sheila is a decent coach and see them get rid of him.

:gofig:

So...Who's the lucky father of the cheer leader?

I might be totally wrong but an Attorney named Juilano?

that is the name that has been thrown around on other boards,but i don't know if there is anything to it...another AU guy, regular poster on ITAT, says that it is not....he said he knew the family and was sure that it was not his daughter,so who knows for sure?

This simpson "story" is REALLY heating up. I believe, in the end, the TRUTH will come out.

Time will tell........

I would like to know WHY this is a story? Just tell the truth, whatever the truth is and be done with it.

Dragging this out is dragging the team down.

I would like to know WHY this is a story? Just tell the truth, whatever the truth is and be done with it.

Dragging this out is dragging the team down.

UAT tell the truth?? :roflol::roflol: that's a good one David... gotta clean up the keyboard....

Saw this on the ITAT board. Rogue Bammer boosters at it again. :roflol::roflol:

SPUAT

I swear all you do is repeat and spread rumors.

Show me something I have posted that was just a rumor. The Kool-Aid is strong in this one.

I haven't heard yet, but Whose car was Marijuana Simpson driving.........and What was the Make and Model? As for the little school in Western Alabama.........the guy could've been talking about West Alabama, which is only 30-45 min. away from tuscalooser down Hwy 59, depending on how fast you drive.

Archived