To all Auburn fans from an LSU Tiger...

phi1514

It will be a classic this weekend. No doubt about it. However, I have had it up to my eyeballs with your fans and hope that things will be different this year, whether we win or ya'll win.

I grew up a die hard Auburn fan and attended almost every home game until I decided to go to LSU when I graduated from high school. It all started when I returned to Auburn the first time as an LSU fan, and sat with the same folks I'd been sitting with for 18 years. With my parents for that matter. The people around us who had known me for my entire life, acted as if I didn't exist except for when they were rubbing stuff in my face during the game....literally.

Since that time, every year that I've returned to Auburn (and even in Baton Rouge), there has been some incident with you guys. Hell, one year one of my fraternity brothers got jumped in the parking lot of his own apartment complex by a couple of Auburn fans in Baton Rouge. I am not one of what you consider to be the "typcial" LSU fan. I'm humble in victory or defeat, but I've reached my limits with you guys.

Perfect example...Year before last, my wife and I were walking back to my truck after we lost the game. I was on my cell phone talking to a buddy of mine trying to find out what that call was that allowed ya'll to re-kick the extra point. Minding my own business, talking on the phone, however I was wearing an LSU polo shirt. Four guys walk up, surround me and my wife, and proceed to start talking more trash (I will not repeat the expletives on here) than I've ever heard. Luckily we got out alive but I did get my two cents in.

I know your rebuttal is going to be about how obnoxious LSU fans are and how terrible they are, but 99% of LSU fans are great. Auburn fans on the other hand seem to have a complex about them that they are better than anyone else. I know...I'm surrounded by them daily at work as well as my friends. I guess it's a case of little man syndrome since the first school that anyone outside the SEC thinks about when somone says football in Alabama is the U of A.

Just last week, I had my wife's car and she was in my truck which simply has an LSU sticker on the rear windshield. No obnoxious crap written on the windshield about Auburn. A truck pulls up, honks the horn at her, rolls down his window, leans over the passenger seat and shoots her a bird and then starts laughing his ass off. He then proceeds to pull off in his truck, the back of which was plastered with Auburn stuff.

Guys and gals, I have always been humble in victory and defeat and am actually expecting this year to be no different when it comes to your fans. My god, you've stooped even lower than I ever thought possible with this "corn dog" dissertation that's floating around the internet. To think that someone acutally wasted precious time....well I won't get into that.

I hope that it is a good, hard fought game and I hope that both sides' fans will act with class. However, if Tuberville wants to continue to stroll into Baton Rouge and light up cigars at mid-field of our stadium after the game, maybe we should storm the field and stake corndogs in the AU logo.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

This is laughable. If an Auburn fan posted this on an LSU board they would jump all over him for whining and exaggerating. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences but I went to Baton Rouge last year and got dog cussed by half the people I walked by and I never went to one of yalls boards and complained. Nobody makes you come to the games. Grow a pair bud.

Yet another example taken from a post on this site minutes after I posted a response. The post was by one of your own, AUNuma1....

"I find it amusing how the whole "corn dog thing" infuriates nutria hunters like yourself....I mean how stupid is that whole saying anyway? How stupid is it that you cajuns get so hot and bothered over it? Ha!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!"

Nutria hunters...That's hilarious. Imagine that...he lives in Birmingham. Maybe he was the one in the truck I talked about earlier.

Yet another example taken from a post on this site minutes after I posted a response. The post was by one of your own, AUNuma1....

"I find it amusing how the whole "corn dog thing" infuriates nutria hunters like yourself....I mean how stupid is that whole saying anyway? How stupid is it that you cajuns get so hot and bothered over it? Ha!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!"

Nutria hunters...That's hilarious. Imagine that...he lives in Birmingham. Maybe he was the one in the truck I talked about earlier.

Thin skin eh? :poke::roflol:

Weagle,

What is it about the Auburn Nation (if there is such a thing) and your superiority complex? Grow a pair... I'm not going to even say anything in response to that because I'd probably get kicked off the board. I'll be sitting right in the middle of your sea of orange on Saturday in my LSU attire and look forward to the challenge, not only on the field but in the stands. The one in the stands will probably be just as tough.

It will be a classic this weekend. No doubt about it. However, I have had it up to my eyeballs with your fans and hope that things will be different this year, whether we win or ya'll win.

I grew up a die hard Auburn fan and attended almost every home game until I decided to go to LSU when I graduated from high school. It all started when I returned to Auburn the first time as an LSU fan, and sat with the same folks I'd been sitting with for 18 years. With my parents for that matter. The people around us who had known me for my entire life, acted as if I didn't exist except for when they were rubbing stuff in my face during the game....literally.

Since that time, every year that I've returned to Auburn (and even in Baton Rouge), there has been some incident with you guys. Hell, one year one of my fraternity brothers got jumped in the parking lot of his own apartment complex by a couple of Auburn fans in Baton Rouge. I am not one of what you consider to be the "typcial" LSU fan. I'm humble in victory or defeat, but I've reached my limits with you guys.

Perfect example...Year before last, my wife and I were walking back to my truck after we lost the game. I was on my cell phone talking to a buddy of mine trying to find out what that call was that allowed ya'll to re-kick the extra point. Minding my own business, talking on the phone, however I was wearing an LSU polo shirt. Four guys walk up, surround me and my wife, and proceed to start talking more trash (I will not repeat the expletives on here) than I've ever heard. Luckily we got out alive but I did get my two cents in.

I know your rebuttal is going to be about how obnoxious LSU fans are and how terrible they are, but 99% of LSU fans are great. Auburn fans on the other hand seem to have a complex about them that they are better than anyone else. I know...I'm surrounded by them daily at work as well as my friends. I guess it's a case of little man syndrome since the first school that anyone outside the SEC thinks about when somone says football in Alabama is the U of A.

Just last week, I had my wife's car and she was in my truck which simply has an LSU sticker on the rear windshield. No obnoxious crap written on the windshield about Auburn. A truck pulls up, honks the horn at her, rolls down his window, leans over the passenger seat and shoots her a bird and then starts laughing his ass off. He then proceeds to pull off in his truck, the back of which was plastered with Auburn stuff.

Guys and gals, I have always been humble in victory and defeat and am actually expecting this year to be no different when it comes to your fans. My god, you've stooped even lower than I ever thought possible with this "corn dog" dissertation that's floating around the internet. To think that someone acutally wasted precious time....well I won't get into that.

I hope that it is a good, hard fought game and I hope that both sides' fans will act with class. However, if Tuberville wants to continue to stroll into Baton Rouge and light up cigars at mid-field of our stadium after the game, maybe we should storm the field and stake corndogs in the AU logo.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I think you are full of it. That whiny crap at the end about the cigars shows you to be just another typical LSU fan. Whiny and delusional. The fact that you are on this board posting your crap shows how classless you are. Go home. Stay there.

Thin skin....no I'm sick as hell of Auburn and their fans. I'd venture to say that the LSU/Auburn rivalry is getting close to the Bama/Auburn rivalry. You guys make me want to :puke:

Just remember, you will ALWAYS be the second school in this state, regardless of what you do against Bama this year or any year (yes I know you're going for five in a row this year).

Thin skin....no I'm sick as hell of Auburn and their fans. I'd venture to say that the LSU/Auburn rivalry is getting close to the Bama/Auburn rivalry. You guys make me want to :puke:

Just remember, you will ALWAYS be the second school in this state, regardless of what you do against Bama this year or any year (yes I know you're going for five in a row this year).

Dude, that is a flaming woodshed quote from hell.

It is not even a question of skin thickness...

I grew up a die hard Auburn fan and attended almost every home game until I decided to go to LSU when I graduated from high school.

You sound pretty bitter about not being admitted to Auburn. :)

You are a joke. Tulane will always be the the best in LA, I don't care what happens on the field(Yes I know you are much better but Tulane probably beat you before so I'm justified). I see you got a good education at that third tier university you went to, because hey, who needs logic or facts in their arguments. I think your posts make it clear why people pick on you at the games(which I doubt happens, but I'll humor you).

The personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the ******* field or... hell! Take at look at Crimson323 as your paradigm of hope.

The personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the ******* field or... hell! Take at look at Crimson323 as your paradigm of hope.

Yea! Look at him.

Don't flatter yourself :corndog: .

This may be the most important game in the SEC, but it's not the Iron Bowl.

I grew up a die hard Auburn fan and attended almost every home game until I decided to go to LSU when I graduated from high school.

:bs:

It all started when I returned to Auburn the first time as an LSU fan, and sat with the same folks I'd been sitting with for 18 years. With my parents for that matter. The people around us who had known me for my entire life, acted as if I didn't exist except for when they were rubbing stuff in my face during the game....literally.
And why didn't you report these a**holes who LITERALLY rubbed their (food I assume) in your face. again :bs:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Cliche, Bama reference, Hyperbole, Blah, Blah, Blah.

My god, you've stooped even lower than I ever thought possible with this "corn dog" dissertation that's floating around the internet. To think that someone acutally wasted precious time....well I won't get into that.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

No former Auburn fan would ever say...

What is it about the Auburn Nation (if there is such a thing) and your superiority complex?

I'm calling :bs: on this. In all the years this site has been around, there is not a more rude, classless and delusional bunch of rival fans that come through than LSWho fans. We don't ban very often, but if we do it's usually a Toonces fan who can't shut up. Not even Bama fans, our archrivals, show their asses as much as you idiots do.

We do have some regulars here like geauxscott and others that are great. But unfortunately, they have to have their good name besmirched by the knuckle-draggers like you.

Go whine to someone else little girl.

P.S. My apologies to little girls everywhere.

No, that would be a wannabee playing an also-ran whose better days were behind them. :big::big:

Prepare for an ass kicking Saturday, WarBeagles. I feel a beatdown coming. :lsu:

No, that would be a wannabee playing an also-ran whose better days were behind them. :big::big:

Prepare for an ass kicking Saturday, WarBeagles. I feel a beatdown coming. :lsu:

I bet you feel a beatdown and a smackdown coming. The beatdown from us and the "smackdown" from your buddy.

kissing.jpg

Wanna make a little wager on that :corndog: ?

My god, you've stooped even lower than I ever thought possible with this "corn dog" dissertation that's floating around the internet. To think that someone acutally wasted precious time....well I won't get into that.

I love this defense. When you have absolutely no rebuttal, state that it must have taken a pathetically long time to "come up with that".

Of all the photoshops, youtube videos, and many other things you could possibly use this defense against, how exactly is the involuntary act of smelling an LSU fan a pathetic waste of someone's "precious time"?

Face it. You guys smell like corn dogs. The end.

:corndog:

Thin skin....no I'm sick as hell of Auburn and their fans. I'd venture to say that the LSU/Auburn rivalry is getting close to the Bama/Auburn rivalry.

Only for LSU fans... See we have actual rivals out there in UGA and UAT. We aren't like LSU having to "dig to the depths of the earth" to find someone to call a rival....

Archived