How bad is Ole Miss

WarTiger

Not much better than MSU, who is getting beat by Tulane with 7 minutes to go...32-21.........WOW!! Not helping any of the SEC west out with SOS rankings.

The state of Mississippi is just a black hole for talent.

Doesnt matter, Ole Miss can go 2-10 this year and still steal recruits from LSU. Yet there's nothing fishy going on over there...riiiiiight.

I don't get it. Mississippi has good HS talent.. Are all the other schools getting their talent? I noticed that a lot of players from Alabama go to Southern Miss, and not as many go to MSU or Ole Miss. Anyone notice anything?

We'll flip you for their recruits. :)

Do we really want any that are on those two teams? :lol:

I guess so, Cordera Eason, Green-Elis, and Willis the LC. the :msu: DL too. Thats about it.

The state of Mississippi is just a black hole for talent.

Doesnt matter, Ole Miss can go 2-10 this year and still steal recruits from LSU. Yet there's nothing fishy going on over there...riiiiiight.

Let me restat my comments for posterity.

Any good recruits that go to Mississippi, are going into a black hole. I guess I worded it wrong before. :om: and :msu: and even USM are just so-so at best. They are going to be there for as long as there isnt a Manning @ :om: or a Sherill coaching @ :msu:

Archived