Congrats guys. Your team played their hearts out.

saltyone

And so did ours. Good luck with the rest of the season. You SOB's sure can find some good running backs. Irons took the game on his back and ran with it. Anyway, congrats.

Thanks saltyone. It was a great game and I'm glad we wont be seeing LSU again. However I would love for LSU to run the table her on out. LSU is one heck of a team.

I was surprised that we did so well containing your RB. I thought we would have trouble with his size.

AUJarhead, what unit are you in?

Out now. Was with MWHS-4 at Belle Chase (Louisiana Marines - Ooh Rah!). Just did the reserves.

Semper Fi, Salty.

That was one of the most intense defensive games I have ever seen in Jordan-Hare. That was two great ball teams putting everything they had on that field.

Thank you for the great game LSU! :cheer::thumbsup::lsu: I hope you guys win out. Your team is strong and you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be upset about.

That was one of the most intense defensive games I have ever seen in Jordan-Hare. That was two great ball teams putting everything they had on that field.

Thank you for the great game LSU! :cheer::thumbsup::lsu: I hope you guys win out. Your team is strong and you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be upset about.

Well, I'm sure they have something to be upset about, but certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Great D.

Besides the fact that now we have to hope that an extemely good AU team loses two SEC games in order for us to go back to Atlanta. Not counting that, yes, we have absolutely nothing to be upset about.

It was a good, clean, hard fought game by both teams.

Thanks, Saltyone....good luck with the rest of the season. Thanks for serving our nation!

whooaaa! :)

oooh rah!

Archived