My take

WarTim

I have been a season ticket holder for twenty years. I do not remember EVER having seen a better defensive effort by BOTH teams. Bone jaring hits. Schemes of genius. Chess match with pads. Hearts of every player left barely thumping on the field. I just got back from Football HEAVEN. :au: I can assure you that I am physically and emotionally spent. Auburn and LSU are two very good teams. This one could have gone either way and justice would have been served. I am thankful that our kids came out on top.

As for the national talking heads...let 'em talk. They will not give the SEC ANY respect whatsoever.(LOU"idiot/sylvester" Holtz..."USC will be #2. WHO else is EVEN close?"...What a tool.)

I am gonna' attempt to unwind and get some shuteye. Kudos to LSU. Glad we do not see them again for 364 days.

As for the WEST leading :au: Tigers.... W D E ! ! ! ! O N E at a time. :football:

"My time is up. I thank you for yours." (Yes Jim, I miss you still and know that you had a prime seat for this game!)

Amen! I have never experienced such emotional/physical exhaustion after being at a football game in my life, and I am no spring chicken! That game far and away was better than the last 4 games against "that other team". I have been an Auburn fan since birth, 52 yrs., and I have never been prouder of the Auburn Family for showing the class that impressed the L.S.U. fans, nor of a football team that played with ALL of their hearts!! Thank you all!! It's much better than GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!! :hearts:

Archived