ESPN "Experts" (eyes roll)

tiger88

I liked Trev Alberts and Mark May the best. Those guys knew their football. Herb is there to hold the female viewers and Corso because he's such an idiot, he makes us all feel better about ourselves.

Mark May picked LS_WHO...and Granny Clampett picked us...so who's dumber? B)

:au::homer:

He's dumb because he picked the wrong team in a 7-3 ballgame??? Seriously, that game was a tossup. Someone had to win. If you really think one team was enough better than the other to pick the winner before, then you didn't see the same game I did.

Dumb-ER

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Their all dumb!!!

Get it!?

"Their" what is all dumb?

I liked Trev Alberts and Mark May the best. Those guys knew their football. Herb is there to hold the female viewers and Corso because he's such an idiot, he makes us all feel better about ourselves.

Mark May picked LS_WHO...and Granny Clampett picked us...so who's dumber? B)

He's dumb because he picked the wrong team in a 7-3 ballgame??? Seriously, that game was a tossup. Someone had to win. If you really think one team was enough better than the other to pick the winner before, then you didn't see the same game I did.

Dumb-ER

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Their all dumb!!!

Get it!?

"Their" what is all dumb?

Dumb typo...I fixed it.... B)

Why did Trev Alberts get the boot?

Why did NFL Primetime turn into the Blitz stuck in the middle of SC?

Why did Herby go from being a analyst to a ABC Puppet that ESPN follows like a lost puppy?

Why is Bob Davie now a football GURU?

I am sick to death of watching these shows and all I hear is Ohio State this and Michigan that and Notre Dame this and USC that..........Jim Donnan is an old SEC Coach and he even has lost his marbles!!!!!!!!!!

I think trev felt back burnered on the 2nd crew and refused to show up for work one day and they fired him.

I've wondered the same thing about davie.

Why did Herby go from being a analyst to a ABC Puppet that ESPN follows like a lost puppy?

I am sick to death of watching these shows and all I hear is Ohio State this and Michigan that and Notre Dame this and USC that..........Jim Donnan is an old SEC Coach and he even has lost his marbles!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Herby pick FSU to win the MNC?

I believe he picked Miami, which is even funnier. oh and corso picked Cal, also funny

Didn't Herby pick FSU to win the MNC?

I believe he picked Miami, which is even funnier. oh and corso picked Cal, also funny

How can anybody take these ESPN clowns serious now? Miami or Cal as MNCs...LOL

Why are the Auburn folks getting bent out of shape just because Auburn doesn't get the same lip service given to the teams that are "pimped" out by ESPN?

I really believe Auburn folks in general, haven't realized ESPN Gameday is not the same show it was 5-10 years ago. Ten years ago, this was the only weekly show devoted completely to the college game. This was the show you woke up early to cut the grass and finish up things around the house so you could catch this show in its entirety. It featured informative and insightful reporting on D-1 through D-3 teams. Yes, I remember features on D-3 teams contending for the TRUE National Championship. I remember pieces on Vandy and San Jose St.

The show has evolved into ESPN's only revenue generating product. Step back and take alook. What other shows do your really watch on ESPN. Don't tell me the World Series of Poker. Gameday "pimps" the big name schools with huge fan bases in order to get those huge fan bases happy and tuned in on Saturday mornings. It has nothing to do with insightful reporting or even "newsworthy" reporting. They are increasing their ratings. In turn, they go to companies like Home Depot and Pontiac and show them the numbers of homes watching their show in California, Texas, Michigan, and Florida. They do this in order to sell advertising. Plain and simple. If we want a clear and unbiased view of College Football we will have to wait for NPR to come out with a show.

Archived