Anyone know what happened to Cox?

Hinklbt

anyone see that movie 'Heaven can Wait" The way Brandon just jumped up and ran off the field

was like a miracle.

One, that is funny becasue I was thinking that exact same thing. In my head I kept hearing "Leo Farnsworth..." :roflol:

When was the last time the JHS crowd chanted the player's name while he was down? Or was I hearing things Pretty cool nonetheless?

Was the TO called before the officials called an injury TO?? I'm asking because if the officials did then Cox should've been forced to stay out a play...

Everyone knows on this board that I am not the biggest Brandon Cox fan. But I have tried to say that of all the teams in the SEC, I felt Auburn had the best quarterback position and that I would never want him to get hurt.

When I saw him slow to get up - I thought he was just banged up. Then he threw his helmet to the ground and screaming and I just said "o God, sh*t he just broke his leg or something. We're done." Then the chants came along and I joined in and I was so relieved to see him run off the field

When was the last time the JHS crowd chanted the player's name while he was down? Or was I hearing things Pretty cool nonetheless?

Was the TO called before the officials called an injury TO?? I'm asking because if the officials did then Cox should've been forced to stay out a play...

Cox did leave for a play....Blake Field came in and ran a play on 3rd down. Incomplete pass (I think) and 4th down....Vaughn came in and missed the field goal...if my memory is right...

Cox did leave for a play....Blake Field came in and ran a play on 3rd down. Incomplete pass (I think) and 4th down....Vaughn came in and missed the field goal...if my memory is right...

he started to come in, but the TO was called so Cox wouldn't have to miss a play.

Archived