john vaughn's game winning kick

damabama

if you look at it, john vaughn did make the most important kick of the game yesterday. realistically, the FG he missed never really factored into the outcome. the PAT he did kick was the kick that made LSU have to score a touch down at the end, rather than kicking a field goal to tie. if we go into overtime, you just never can tell. so i say, give him some props. remember, john s going to be auburn's kicker all year.

I think what happened yesterday was all in his head. To much concentration is a bad thing sometimes. I felt really bad for him more than anything. But like Duckworth told him he never has to play LSU again so get over it.

it means help him up...dust him off. it means we still love you john and you're still an auburn tiger and always will be. if you dont get that, i dont know what else to tell you.

John has made a drastic improvement from last year and has impressed me. He still has to learn how to kick from the left hash - has he made one yet? It seems every kick he has missed has been from the left hash

Archived