New Pics Show Refs SCREWING LSU

metafour

as i said in the other thread

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Lets move on...please!

A photo is worth a thousand words. THANK YOU! I am so sick of this. :puke:

Guys, I think this is meant to be sarcasm.

That is the 'no-call' PI against CT with 1:30 left to play in the 3rd quarter. Immediately after the play, the commentator said that, "No doubt, there was no pass interference on that one. That was two LSU Tigers going after the ball."

I realized he was an Auburn fan being sarcastic, but I was still trying to move onto something else. We won the LSU game weve got bigger fish to fry now, or gamecock, hog and gator.

Are you guys serious? I'm getting PMs from people accusing me of being an LSU fan, LOL.

The title is a joke guys. That play was the CLEAR pass interference that was missed on a long pass from Cox to Taylor. That call was not made and if it had been made we would have very likely scored again, thus pretty much ending the game.

The point of the title was a joke towards all the LSU nagging about how we got "home field calls" all game long. This play was an even CLEARER PI than the Gilbert/Doucet one is reported as being by LSU fans, yet I see no LSU fan saying anything about this play (which could have EASILY clinched the game for us) when they write up their "Refs are paid by AU" Reports.

I started this topic because this is the first time that pics have been made available of that play. The evidence is drastic...Taylor was flatout tackled well before the ball was even near him.

Are you guys serious? I'm getting PMs from people accusing me of being an LSU fan, LOL.

The title is a joke guys. That play was the CLEAR pass interference that was missed on a long pass from Cox to Taylor. That call was not made and if it had been made we would have very likely scored again, thus pretty much ending the game.

The point of the title was a joke towards all the LSU nagging about how we got "home field calls" all game long. This play was an even CLEARER PI than the Gilbert/Doucet one is reported as being by LSU fans, yet I see no LSU fan saying anything about this play (which could have EASILY clinched the game for us) when they write up their "Refs are paid by AU" Reports.

I started this topic because this is the first time that pics have been made available of that play. The evidence is drastic...Taylor was flatout tackled well before the ball was even near him.

I got it! B)

Archived