USC ESPN Message Board

AUChizad

It's a slow day at work, so I've just about been to the end of the Internet today. One stop I made it to was USC's ESPN message board, and found this laugh fest.

Link

First two posts:

All and I mean all of the radio stations that are in the SEC are Dissing the Trojans for their lack of schedule and their easy trip to the NC's in the past. They think that USC is Kansas State or Arkansas the way the they go on and on about how easy that USC has it in the PAC-10.

I called a couple of these jokers out on their show. I asked them if there was a team that is like USC in the SEC. Because of their AGENDA to their HOME team they cut me off and dissed me. So I guess, I am going to call and keep calling until they ban me from their station. LOL (don't want to get like them)

This sucks living in Knoxvegas and listening to them go on about the USC cheating. The thing is that they are doing far worse with their - car dealers giving cars and real estate agents giving these guys places to live. Half of these guys can't even talk let alone spell their name and they are given a free ride here in this town and NOTHING is said about that.

Well they need something to talk about... what are they going to do... discuss the complete snooze fest that were the two top teams in the SEC put up and offense this past weekend... all I know about the Trojans schedule is that they play all Division I school and hoing into WEEK 3 of their season... they will have and will play 5 ranked teams... so let them talk... SC will just have to play whom ever comes their way... and let's hope we get a shot at an SEC team in a bowl game... just so we can settle this on the field!

This sucks living in Knoxvegas and listening to them go on about the USC cheating. The thing is that they are doing far worse with their - car dealers giving cars and real estate agents giving these guys places to live. Half of these guys can't even talk let alone spell their name and they are given a free ride here in this town and NOTHING is said about that.

Are you kidding me?

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-foot.../030106aab.html

Not to mention that the SEC leads the nation in Academic All Americans.

I find it laughable that someone can talk about cheating with the stuff going around about their school. And the PAC 10 just thinks a good defensive game is boring because it doesn't know how to play that side of the ball. I'll be glad when they finally finish their fall to mortality and all the bandwagoners jump ship.

I love how people think facing a bunch of "above avg" programs considers it a "tough" schedule. A tough schedule is playing the best programs (top 10-15) and winning. In 04 Auburn beat Four Top Ten Teams - USC beat 2 I think? Cal and who else? Maybe it was just one.

But let us not forget... just because you beat all the top 10 talent you face, of course everyone is going to criticize your schedule for playing La Monroe - I mean geez, yea, like the team that just defeated four top 10 teams is going to lose to a Bowling Green.

I love how people think facing a bunch of "above avg" programs considers it a "tough" schedule. A tough schedule is playing the best programs (top 10-15) and winning. In 04 Auburn beat Four Top Ten Teams - USC beat 2 I think? Cal and who else? Maybe it was just one.

But let us not forget... just because you beat all the top 10 talent you face, of course everyone is going to criticize your schedule for playing La Monroe - I mean geez, yea, like the team that just defeated four top 10 teams is going to lose to a Bowling Green.

Who are you and what have you done with PChamp119 ?

Who are you and what have you done with PChamp119 ?

At least I wasn't the only one hearing the twilight zone theme while reading that!

Archived