Good to see Bama Lose

SCWarEagle

The rational side of me keeps trying to argue that we want Shula to win just enough to keep his job (excluding the Iron Bowl, which therefore sets the bar higher for his other games), and thereby keep them in mediocrity.

But despite that logic, my heart keeps saying any Bama loss, anytime, is a good thing.

The rational side of me keeps trying to argue that we want Shula to win just enough to keep his job (excluding the Iron Bowl, which therefore sets the bar higher for his other games), and thereby keep them in mediocrity.

But despite that logic, my heart keeps saying any Bama loss, anytime, is a good thing.

Well, he's 3-1 and a major disciplinarian. So he should be there for a while...not to worry. :)

:au::homer:

I still don't understand how Jamie Christensen could do the kick offs but not field goals. Doesn't make since to me.

Oh well, Shula has a plan. His suspension policy and lack of being able to coach will eventually work out for him. He'll turn it around...after all, Bama is back!!!! remember!

I really hate to see Bama lose (except against AU of course) for my brother's sake. He is a Bama fan through and through and I really hate it for him.

But to the countless faded pink t-shirt Bama fans I have to endure on the boards and throughout the year, I am ecstatic. :cheer:

WDE

I know its Bama..but we should really have been looking for Bama to win (as much as we physically could) simply because USC blows out Arky...now Arky beats Bama and that makes the Bama game useless to us...if Bama blows out Arky then we get to say "see...everyone blows out Arky even lame teams like Bama"...That did not happen so we have to just take the consolation prize of watching the turds melt down... :)

War eagle

I know its Bama..but we should really have been looking for Bama to win (as much as we physically could) simply because USC blows out Arky...now Arky beats Bama and that makes the Bama game useless to us...if Bama blows out Arky then we get to say "see...everyone blows out Arky even lame teams like Bama"...That did not happen so we have to just take the consolation prize of watching the turds melt down... :)

War eagle

The bammer game was already useless. In fact, having bammer on our schedule hurts our SOS severely.

"I still don't understand how Jamie Christensen could do the kick offs but not field goals. Doesn't make since to me."

I heard the announcers make that stunning comparison during the game.

1. a successful field goal kicker has a much smaller target (between the goal posts) than a successful kick off man's target (between the sidelines)

2. there's just a bit more pressure in being a good field goal kicker than in being a good kick off man. Not too many kickoffs are blocked

3. kickoffs are from a high tee, your kicks go farther.

Granted, Shula's still a moron

Yeah but Christensen is a field goal kicker...we're not talking about Clark v. Vaughan....

Doesn't everyone remember the Christensen Money thing from last year...Why are you taking out your "money kicker" and putting in a Freshman...what a dope that CMFS is

Because "pedigree" means everything @ the crapstone and if you're a kicker named Tiffen, it doesn't matter how much you suck, the ship's going down w/ you... ;)

As much as I LOVE to see bamar lose I need Shula to win at least a couple of sec games so they will keep him. Oh well he has Duke, FL Internat., & Miss. State. To me bama's version of a season defining LSU game was yesterday.

Because "pedigree" means everything @ the crapstone and if you're a kicker named Tiffen, it doesn't matter how much you suck, the ship's going down w/ you... ;)

me and a few friends watched the game with some bammers and we told them that young tiffen missing the kicks was 20 years of justice delayed for his daddy's kick in 85 that should have been blocked by kevin porter :roflol::au: WDE!!!!!!!!!!!

War eagle

The bammer game was already useless. In fact, having bammer on our schedule hurts our SOS severely.

Really? Good to see that you've got Buffalo, Tulane, and Arkansas State to pick up the slack for us.

Doesn't everyone remember the Christensen Money thing from last year...Why are you taking out your "money kicker" and putting in a Freshman...what a dope that CMFS is

It seems "Money" has been shortchanged by legacy.

Just came out that Christensen was serving a game suspension of kicking field goals for breaking unspecified rules. Christensen is lactose intolerant and thus could not submit to the usually punishment doled out by Flipper.

Just came out that Christensen was serving a game suspension of kicking field goals for breaking unspecified rules. Christensen is lactose intolerant and thus could not submit to the usually punishment doles out by Flipper.

LOL

War Damn Eagle!

:au:

Whatever happened to the unwritten RULE that no player loses his job due to injury?

Oh, I forgot...flipper....nevermind.

Archived