Wow Michigan St is KILLING Notre Dame

ATLauburnfan

Wow 14-0 Spartans with about 6:00 Minutes left in the 1st quarter. ND looks awful and MichSt. U looks great.

Wow, it sure does suck for everyone who joined the ND bandwagon.....its not looking like a Natl Championship year for them!

"Michigan vs. Michigan State first ever BCSMNCCG???!!!!"

Well why not, certainly any programs that can beat ND are clearly the best in the land. One second while I clean the sarcasm off my keyboard.

Hate to say it, but Corso called this one.

I called this one too, so that shows you how much Corso knows. :lol:

Michigan State has a habit of beating the "better" team, but losing games that should not.

OMG this will send them all the way past #2 and up to #1. Look for Ohio State to be in #2 tomorrow and ND #1.

ND won... If you wanna see a stupid defense display, watch the Michigan State play in 4th quarter....The offense didn't do anything and defense allowed 19 points.... :puke:

What sucks about this is that ND did not deserve to win. But the spin machine is kicking into high gear right now. They will talk about the "Legendary Notre Dame Comeback!" Instead of the other way around.

What sucks about this is that ND did not deserve to win. But the spin machine is kicking into high gear right now. They will talk about the "Legendary Notre Dame Comeback!" Instead of the other way around.

Corso is already pimping the idea... :rolleyes:

More like "Legendary Choke Job." I was just telling my wife back when the Spartans went up 24-7 that Mich St will do this kind of thing...they will either blow this game, or they'll kill ND then go on to lose 4 or 5 games before the season's over. It's just their m.o.

I cannot believe my ears. Lee Corso just said the exact things in this thread.

"Nobody can beat them. They are going to win the rest of their games and go into Southern Cal with a run at the national championship."

Archived