Wow Michigan St is KILLING Notre Dame

ATLauburnfan

More like "Legendary Choke Job." I was just telling my wife back when the Spartans went up 24-7 that Mich St will do this kind of thing...they will either blow this game, or they'll kill ND then go on to lose 4 or 5 games before the season's over. It's just their m.o.

Yep, that sums up Michigan St. pretty good. Like I said in my other post, they have a thing for upsets, but I should have said they also have thing for blowing upsets also.

If Corso said something that stupid, if I was his boss, I would just fire him for such a idiotic comment. Nobody in their right mind should think ND is a MNC hopeful.

"Comeback for the Ages?" HA! It is the "Meltdown for the Ages". A high school team could have came back with the way Michigan St. laid down.

I seriously CAN NOT BELIEVE what is going on on ESPN right now. The ND bandwagon is rolling strong.

Lou Holtz and Corso have both said within the last 15 minutes that ND will run the tables and play for the MNC.

This is just absolutely unbelievable. If I had any respect at all for ESPN, it is now gone.

I seriously CAN NOT BELIEVE what is going on on ESPN right now. The ND bandwagon is rolling strong.

Lou Holtz and Corso have both said within the last 15 minutes that ND will run the tables and play for the MNC.

This is just absolutely unbelievable. If I had any respect at all for ESPN, it is now gone.

If that's really true (have to take your word, I can't even watch that stuff) then why the HELL do we bother? Seriously? There are 17 unbeaten BCS teams left after today. 17. Now granted, among them are Wake Forest and Rutgers, but that kind of statement is just nonsense. Hey Lee 'n' Lou, it was Michigan 'choke job' State. What more can be said?

The kicker is that they say the ND will run the table because the rest of their schedule is weak! I thought that kept you out. Oh wait, it's ND.

The kicker is that they say the ND will run the table because the rest of their schedule is weak! I thought that kept you out. Oh wait, it's ND.

No no no no no. It's all about "style points" this year. That is the buzz word. This year it has nothing to do with who you play, or beating tough teams, or SOS. You see, in 2004 it was all about "starting high in the polls" and "SEC needs tougher OOC schedule." We did not get that memo until it was too late.

In 2006, it's all about "style points." You don't have to play anybody...as long as you look good and have some cool highlight clips to show on SportsCenter, you are a shoe-in. And, if your game provides a cool catch phrase like "A Comeback for the Ages," then you are certainly going to win the MNC.

After the way they played, ND deserved to win. Teams are just looking for ways to lose to ND. Unbelievable.

I can't say ND deserved to win. However, Michigan State probably deserved to lose after they phoned in the last 15-20 of play.

Ahead by more than a field goal with a little over two minutes to play, and you throw a F#%^*#ing interception? Why the hell are you passing, period! Keep the ball on the ground, don't risk turnovers, and punt if you have to, but an #%@!$ interception in your own red zone!!?? :angry::blink:

After the way they played, ND deserved to win. Teams are just looking for ways to lose to ND. Unbelievable.

I can't say ND deserved to win. However, Michigan State probably deserved to lose after they phoned in the last 15-20 of play.

Ahead by more than a field goal with a little over two minutes to play, and you throw a F#%^*#ing interception? Why the hell are you passing, period! Keep the ball on the ground, don't risk turnovers, and punt if you have to, but an #%@!$ interception in your own red zone!!?? :angry::blink:

Curley Hallman isn't up there, is he?

Curley Hallman isn't up there, is he?

Why in the heck do you keep throwing the ball after you have a lead late in the game?

Ask Hallman or Terry Bowden. The MSU coach is an Idiot.

Archived