Latest renovation to Tuberville-Denny stadium

WarTiger

goalcd4.jpg

SEC PRESS RELEASE, BIRMINGHAM:

The University of Alabama has requested that all goal post at SEC member schools be immediately modified to new standards.

John Vaughn just shat himself in excitement.

You guys seem to have very short memories...

Nope not short memories I remember a lot of bammers who showed up to poke fun at Vaughn maybe not you specifically. To those who did :moon:

John Vaughn just shat himself in excitement.

You guys seem to have very short memories...

Nope not short memories I remember a lot of bammers who showed up to poke fun at Vaughn maybe not you specifically. To those who did :moon:

Then you should've taken the high road. ;)

Nah, it was great to see how Vaughn recovered from his disastrous night. Even though I'm not an AU fan, I felt for the guy. Hopefully Tiffin will be able to the right the ship as well.

Of course they already said as soon as Mr. Money is good to go he's the starter. Assuming he's good ot go this week, I'd think that would be worse for Tiffin, having to sit and think about those misses the rest of the year wihtout a chance to go out and prove himself. If I was the coach, even if the other guy is ready, I'd let Tiffin go out and put one in to get him up again.

Nah, it was great to see how Vaughn recovered from his disastrous night. Even though I'm not an AU fan, I felt for the guy. Hopefully Tiffin will be able to the right the ship as well.

And we can be thinking the same thing. But that doesn't change the giggle that erupted when we saw the picture.

Archived