Auburn- #4 in poll for team most deserving to win a championship

Tygerman34

This was just on. Eric C. had us as #4, out of the top five, as most deserving. The only reson we weren't higher is because of the late-nite attempt to get rid of CTT. He went on and on about our team, our fans, and the "rabid" atmosphere at Auburn. Also, mentioned how we got "screwed" two years ago.

This was just on. Eric C. had us as #4, out of the top five, as most deserving. The only reson we weren't higher is because of the late-nite attempt to get rid of CTT. He went on and on about our team, our fans, and the "rabid" atmosphere at Auburn. Also, mentioned how we got "screwed" two years ago.

Eric Cartman is a good fit for ESPN.

I don't mind him - he knows his stuff. Look at it another way, and we're the #1 most deserving in any college sport. Screw the pros.

Cubs? Can anybody say CUBS? Good grief, if the fans of any professional organization need one, it's the long-suffering Cubbies. I used to be one. Braves first, Cubs second. I quit on the Cubs when they blew a 3-0 series lead to the Padres and Steve "My head is the size of Wisconsin" Garvey.

I don't mind him - he knows his stuff. Look at it another way, and we're the #1 most deserving in any college sport. Screw the pros.

Cubs? Can anybody say CUBS? Good grief, if the fans of any professional organization need one, it's the long-suffering Cubbies. I used to be one. Braves first, Cubs second. I quit on the Cubs when they blew a 3-0 series lead to the Padres and Steve "My head is the size of Wisconsin" Garvey.

He claimed that the Cubs weren't deserving as a whole because management sucked for decades, and that Cubs fans aren't die-hards, just go to the ballpark, play the woe is me card..

Geez, how about the Buffalo Bills or the Minnesota Vikings in Pro Ball?!?!

Haha trust me on this if the Cubs are disqualified because of poor management then my bills have to be too. For the better part of a decade the Bills management has shown as much as Ralph and the boys had it together in the late 80's early 90's they have things in a mess since. No good can ever come of changing coaches every 2 years, nothing at all.

how about the Atlanta Hawks??? They've had great players in the past (although Nique, for some reason, wasn't voted as one of the 50 greatest players) and made it to the playoffs several times but never got over the hump. But the thing that really killed the franchise:

"The Hawks had the No. 1 and No. 3 overall picks in the 1975 draft Both of their selections, David Thompson at No. 1 and Marvin Webster at No. 3, spurned Atlanta to sign with the ABA's Denver Nuggets."

absolutely killed the Hawks. Didn't recover from that for a long time. I know they suck now, along with their management, but they deserved one after what happened in 75 and then in the mid 80's to the late 90's they were in the playoffs all the time.

how about the Atlanta Hawks??? They've had great players in the past (although Nique, for some reason, wasn't voted as one of the 50 greatest players) and made it to the playoffs several times but never got over the hump. But the thing that really killed the franchise:

"The Hawks had the No. 1 and No. 3 overall picks in the 1975 draft Both of their selections, David Thompson at No. 1 and Marvin Webster at No. 3, spurned Atlanta to sign with the ABA's Denver Nuggets."

absolutely killed the Hawks. Didn't recover from that for a long time. I know they suck now, along with their management, but they deserved one after what happened in 75 and then in the mid 80's to the late 90's they were in the playoffs all the time.

People have to show up to games and/or care to qualify on my list as well.

The poll was not based on "need" it was based on who deserves one. He took into account management, fans, history, and what has each club done to get to where they are. The Cubs have done nothing to deserve one. However, it would be nice to see them win one, but they won't.

Archived