Shula......

saniflush

... Martin, who was not immediately available for comment, transferred to Alabama in January. He missed much of spring practice with an ankle injury and was sitting out this season under NCAA transfer rules. ...

He wasn't playing anyway due to the transfer rule. Shulla appears to be getting tougher with his discipline. :lol:

In all seriousness, I see nothing in that article to suggest there was any discipline. Just says he's no longer with the team. You know, what with Bama being the most loaded team in the nation at RB, it doesn't surprise me. You'd have to be a fool to try and work yourself into that rotation. Remember, they "Roll 5 deep".

In all seriousness, I see nothing in that article to suggest there was any discipline. Just says he's no longer with the team. You know, what with Bama being the most loaded team in the nation at RB, it doesn't surprise me. You'd have to be a fool to try and work yourself into that rotation. Remember, they "Roll 5 deep".

:lol: bg and his kool aid.

Hell, he thinks droola's a good coach.

Hey guys as a former Bob Jones Graduate myself I am said to see him off the team. I mean I know he made the mistake of transfering to Alabama from Michigan (and he also made the mistake of going to Michigan as well) but my mother taugh him and said he was a good kid and (at the time in HS) had a good head on his shoulders.

Hey guys as a former Bob Jones Graduate myself I am said to see him off the team. I mean I know he made the mistake of transfering to Alabama from Michigan (and he also made the mistake of going to Michigan as well) but my mother taugh him and said he was a good kid and (at the time in HS) had a good head on his shoulders.

I've been as guilty as anybody here of keeping the Bama bashing going, but I'm going on record now as swearing it off.

I have no interest in anything they do, say or think. I don't care if Shula goes to Atmore Prison on recruiting trips. I don't care if Shula buys the Cold Stone Creamery franchise and holds practice in the lobby. It's time to put an end to it. I'm no longer playing the game.

I've been as guilty as anybody here of keeping the Bama bashing going, but I'm going on record now as swearing it off.

I have no interest in anything they do, say or think. I don't care if Shula goes to Atmore Prison on recruiting trips. I don't care if Shula buys the Cold Stone Creamery franchise and holds practice in the lobby. It's time to put an end to it. I'm no longer playing the game.

I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers... I really do feel bad for the kid not being able to play anymore... even if its at uat...

I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers... I really do feel bad for the kid not being able to play anymore... even if its at uat...

Nah... no ruffling. I'm just going to ignore Bama until it's time to play them. They no longer exist.

Hate to ruin your fun guys but he quit...

Fair enough. My bad -- I just assumed he was dismissed from the team. I take back what I said about Shulla getting tougher with his discipline. B)

IF he had been kicked off, My question would have beem WHO did he MURDER!

Hate to ruin your fun guys but he quit...

UA dismisses Martin

UA dismisses Martin

Friday, September 29, 2006

Huntsville Times

Former Bob Jones High all-state tailback Max Martin has been dismissed from the Alabama football team for a violation of team rules, coach Mike Shula announced Thursday.

I guess it depends on which spin you believe.

:roflol:

Archived