If nothing else this proves....

SouperTiger

The USC-WSU game was 100% proof positive beyond a shadow of a doubt to all who doubted Auburn that you deserve to be Number 2 at least. I know a lot of you don't look at the polls but I get disgusted at the bias and **** sucking that goes toward USC. That game proved how overated they are and we all know it. Here's hoping you guys end up at LEAST Number 2 in the upcoming polls.

Tim

:lsu:

To be honest with you Tim I think LSU right now has the better team between Auburn and LSU.

To be honest with you Tim I think LSU right now has the better team between Auburn and LSU.

Our running game better come together if we want to beat Florida next week. Todays game in person showed me how our running game was struggling all day until Hester and Broussard decided to play a little.

Our running game better come together if we want to beat Florida next week. Todays game in person showed me how our running game was struggling all day until Hester and Broussard decided to play a little.

You guys will absolutely demolish Florida on Saturday. I hate that they will not come in to Auburn undefeated just for the rankings thing, but they are not very good. Mark my words, LSU by 17+ points.

You guys will absolutely demolish Florida on Saturday. I hate that they will not come in to Auburn undefeated just for the rankings thing, but they are not very good. Mark my words, LSU by 17+ points.

LSU will KILL florida.

I am sooo happy not to have to play LSU again this year. =D You guys are great. Should be right up there with us.

Agreed, I won't be suprised if LSU finishes in the top 5 by the end of the year.

Well, AL almost upset FL but that;s ok...we have a tight game with USC and we don't deserve to be #2...but it's ok for the #5 team to have a close game???? The hypocracy is driving me crazy...

But Florida was wearing throwback jersies.. The flexibility in those aren't like the ones today. Also, The Swamp.. more like home field advantage Alabama. So Florida had the throwbacks and the away game against them. Plus they were facing a first year starter at QB..

But, But, but...Auburn doesn't have a high profile Coach like FL...accordingy to the cowherd show...whatever it's called...

The USC-WSU game was 100% proof positive beyond a shadow of a doubt to all who doubted Auburn that you deserve to be Number 2 at least. I know a lot of you don't look at the polls but I get disgusted at the bias and **** sucking that goes toward USC. That game proved how overated they are and we all know it. Here's hoping you guys end up at LEAST Number 2 in the upcoming polls.

Tim

:lsu:

Thanks for the kind words man. Like alot have said LSU has a hell of a team this year and I think they will be sitting top 5 at the end of the year. Unless Miles implodes somewhere, which I have to stick with for at least the rest of this season before I give him full credit lol... ego thing.

Little Ol Herbie just said since he has to vote in the AP he would probably vote Michigan #2 Florida #3 Auburn #4 and USC #5. I thought Michigan struggled a bit as well as Florida.

I don't see how Florida or Michigan can really jump anyone.. but they are the "experts."

I agree....Florida is ranked too high already.... How could they possibly jump other teams that have WON this week???

Who are you guys to question the superior in depth knowledge of college football ranking that the talking heads have? They could out rank all you guys with both hands tied behind their backs.

I will be SHOCKED if we are #2 Sunday eve. WE will be lucky to be #4 with all this !@#% that has taken over college football.

USC had to hold off a late rally from WSU, UF had to come back and beat UAT at home, Michigan looked good for 3 quarters, and OSU looked awesome.

Auburn will get shafted again if we run the table! Ole Herbie stated that if UF ran the table, they should be #2.

Just beat the !@#$ out of the pigs and get ready to skin the gators!

The ABC crew just had John Booty as a heisman top 3!!!! Are you serious? Why doesnt the SEC comish blow ABC/ESPN up. I dont think we are over reacting about the bias, they constantly disrespect the SEC. It seems to be getting alot worse too.

Mark May just said that USC is number two. Someone needs to remind him that we killed WSU. Idiot. Everyone else is saying Mich number two and FL 3. I don't mind this even though I think it is a farse. We play FL and OSU plays UM so it wont matter anyway. As long as they don't move WV or Boise over us.

I agree, but we came with a few yards of OT at the least v/s a team that had to hold Wofford out of the endzone with time running out!

One of those crazy weeks.

Look folks, if AU goes 13-0 and doesn't make it into the BCS championship game again, the BCS falls apart. I don't think the SEC will tolerate having an undefeated champion 2 out of 3 years that gets shut out. AU just has to win, and that won't necessarily be easy, although I still like our chances.

Look folks, if AU goes 13-0 and doesn't make it into the BCS championship game again, the BCS falls apart. I don't think the SEC will tolerate having an undefeated champion 2 out of 3 years that gets shut out. AU just has to win, and that won't necessarily be easy, although I still like our chances.

That has been my line of thinking. Having a team, especially an SEC team, go undefeated 2 out of the last three years, and never have been put in the BCS championship game will generate more talk about how the BCS is crap more then there ever has before. You may start seeing some of the independent computer polls that the BCS uses start to pull out like the AP did if they can. That is if they don't have some kind of obligation to the BCS like the coaches poll does.

I hope we don't get left out, but I am not going to worry about that until we make sure we win the SEC championship first. Like I have stated several times, we have to win that before we can worry about any BCS crap.

That has been my line of thinking. Having a team, especially an SEC team, go undefeated 2 out of the last three years, and never have been put in the BCS championship game will generate more talk about how the BCS is crap more then there ever has before. You may start seeing some of the independent computer polls that the BCS uses start to pull out like the AP did if they can. That is if they don't have some kind of obligation to the BCS like the coaches poll does.

I hope we don't get left out, but I am not going to worry about that until we make sure we win the SEC championship first. Like I have stated several times, we have to win that before we can worry about any BCS crap.

I want to say thanks to you Ranger and Texas I think yall both just hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Well, AL almost upset FL but that;s ok...we have a tight game with USC and we don't deserve to be #2...but it's ok for the #5 team to have a close game???? The hypocracy is driving me crazy...

AL almost upset Florida? How'd you arrive at that conclusion? How many offensive TDs did Alabama score? Oh, that's right. Zero. Leak doesn't get hit in the facemask by the football and that's a 28-6 game.

Archived