If nothing else this proves....

SouperTiger

Actually I have no problem with Herbstreit's proposed AP top 5. I don't agree we should fall in the rankings but who cares. The talking heads will change their opinions a zillion times between now & the end of the season.

If OSU is #1, Michigan #2............one of those will drop out when they play in November.

If Florida is #3 & we are #4...........as long as we take care of our own business florida drops out

And finally someone at ESPN recognizes USC at #5 doesn't deserve to be ranked in the top 3.

All Auburn has to do is take care of their own business & we would end up playing the winner of the OSU-Michigan game assuming they don't stumble anywhere else. And assuming we win the rest of our games, which is a tall order for any team.

The USC-WSU game was 100% proof positive beyond a shadow of a doubt to all who doubted Auburn that you deserve to be Number 2 at least. I know a lot of you don't look at the polls but I get disgusted at the bias and **** sucking that goes toward USC. That game proved how overated they are and we all know it. Here's hoping you guys end up at LEAST Number 2 in the upcoming polls.

Tim

:lsu:

LSU is looking like they are hitting on all cylinders. Did JR throw an incomplete pass on Saturday??? Best of luck to you guys the rest of the season.

How about this.... Rematch of the best game of the year in college footabll. We win out and beat either Fla twice or beat Tenn in the SEC championship game. Mich loses to Mich st by overlooking the Sparty's Ohio St loses to Mich and LSU wins out. This also means Louisville loses to WVU and WVU loses to Pitt in the backyard brawl. LSU Vs AU to decide the championship ( no name for it just the championship)...

C-cilletiger1 wakes up yawns and ralizes that this is just about how far fettched any BCS or SEC match-ups thoughts are in the first week of Oct.

Guys we looked bad on D thursday no matter what anyone does if our team doesnt get that straigtned out we will lose along the way so this would all be in vein. Our guys read all this stuff we put up here they looked like they got caught up in it Thursady too. Lets just pay attention to our games and forget the media, polls, and the idiot box morons. No matter what the polls say and no matter what we say the MNC was never given out by where you were ranked the first week of OCT its the middle of December that really matters!!!

So lets Fry some Bacon Boys

ONE at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived