AU vs ARKY

jc4tigers

Let's take a look at this game. Post your score predictions and to make it a little more interesting to look back on, list who you think will score the TDs and FGs as it were!

:au: 34

Offense finally gets it going early: Scoring: K Irons Rushing TD; R. Smith Rec TD; John Vaughn 2 FG; B Lester TD

:arky: 13

Scoring: M. Monk Rec TD; Can't remember kickers name 2 FG

OK, I'll play:

AU - 31 (Irons w/ 2 rushing TDs, Lester w/ 1 rushing TD, and Trott with 1 receiving TD...Vaugh w/ the FG)

Ark - 17 (Monk w/ 1 receiving TD, Jones w/ 1 rushing TD, whoever their kicker is gets a FG)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Nutt reveals his game plan to run the ball exclusively 10 minutes before game time. Malzahn resigns in frustration. Mustain and the rest of the Springdale Four (Five?) players "pull hamstrings" and use the next three hours to prepare their transfer paperwork. McFadden misses the game after losing a digit in a brawl in the parking lot of The Supper Club early Saturday morning. Markuson and Wood are seen at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi the night before the game and someone (persumably an Arkansas fan) slips them a mickey. Reggie Herring knocks himself out cold in the pregame warm ups while head butting players.

Auburn opens the game by faking an off tackle handoff to Irons and sending Cox on a naked bootleg. Pass to Tommy Trott for a TD.

Nutt is unable to signal in the plays to Monk (emergency starter at QB) because he is unfamiliar with Malzahn's signals. Not that it matters, Monk doesn't know the plays either. Every play is a dive to Felix Jones. Repeatedly denied any yardage.

Rinse, repeat.

Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns announce their intent to attend Auburn at halftime and are allowed to dress out for the second half. Burns moves up to third string on the depth chart and throws a TD pass to Terrell Zachary on the last play of the game, a harbinger of things for years to come. Ensminger and Caudle preserve their redshirts.

Auburn - Many

Arkansas - Not very many.

Nutt reveals his game plan to run the ball exclusively 10 minutes before game time. Malzahn resigns in frustration. Mustain and the rest of the Springdale Four (Five?) players "pull hamstrings" and use the next three hours to prepare their transfer paperwork. McFadden misses the game after losing a digit in a brawl in the parking lot of The Supper Club early Saturday morning. Markuson and Wood are seen at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi the night before the game and someone (persumably an Arkansas fan) slips them a mickey. Reggie Herring knocks himself out cold in the pregame warm ups while head butting players.

Auburn opens the game by faking an off tackle handoff to Irons and sending Cox on a naked bootleg. Pass to Tommy Trott for a TD.

Nutt is unable to signal in the plays to Monk (emergency starter at QB) because he is unfamiliar with Malzahn's signals. Not that it matters, Monk doesn't know the plays either. Every play is a dive to Felix Jones. Repeatedly denied any yardage.

Rinse, repeat.

Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns announce their intent to attend Auburn at halftime and are allowed to dress out for the second half. Burns moves up to third string on the depth chart and throws a TD pass to Terrell Zachary on the last play of the game, a harbinger of things for years to come. Ensminger and Caudle preserve their redshirts.

Auburn - Many

Arkansas - Not very many.

You're like a tiny Buddha covered in hair. PorkPhat hearts you.

The team pancake breakfast is set for Sat morning....TM I think you and I should get an apartment together.

Guest Tigrinum Major

The team pancake breakfast is set for Sat morning....TM I think you and I should get an apartment together.

I appreciate the offer, I really do. But, at the moment, I have two mortgages and cannot swing another housing expense.

Perhaps sani, AWK, or Supperclub will take you up on your offer.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Miss his smell, do you?

Careful, or I'll have Steve push you down a flight of stairs and feed you to your own dogs.

Miss his smell, do you?

Careful, or I'll have Steve push you down a flight of stairs and feed you to your own dogs.

Great googly moogly that sounds rough. Could we settle for some annoying PMs from Swahili Steve?

Miss his smell, do you?

Great googly moogly that sounds rough. Could we settle for some annoying PMs from Swahili Steve?

I miss his Musk :roflol:

Btw since this thread is completly hijacked (seeing as how this is the second score thread) I'm starting a new cologne called Sex Tiger....its made with real bits of tiger ...."So you know its good"

Btw since this thread is completly hijacked (seeing as how this is the second score thread) I'm starting a new cologne called Sex Tiger....its made with real bits of tiger ...."So you know its good"

You don't mean Sex Panther by Odion, do you? You know, it's illegal in 9 countries.

You don't mean Sex Panther by Odion, do you? You know, it's illegal in 9 countries.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

I predict that it will smell like a turd, covered in burnt hair.

I predict that it will smell like a turd, covered in burnt hair.

Thats the smell of desire...My Friend

Archived