Pig Sooey

LSUSCOTT

So, much for CTT crying about a playoff. I got a suggestion, how about worrying about the Hogs. Isn't it funny that LSU will be ranked higher than AU if we win today. Isn't life great. Oh and you know AU will screw it up and lose 1 more game. Roll Tide baby!!!!

So, much for CTT crying about a playoff. I got a suggestion, how about worrying about the Hogs. Isn't it funny that LSU will be ranked higher than AU if we win today. Isn't life great. Oh and you know AU will screw it up and lose 1 more game. Roll Tide baby!!!!

I think its hilarious for a fan to use another team to talk smack since their own team couldn't get the job done...

7-3 and don't forget it....It won't change.....

As I am typing this response to your post, I am reminded of how MY keyboard does not smell like corndogs and burbon.

And you should have worried about the Gators. So long to that higher ranking, putz.

Scott, Scott where are you Scott? Still think the coonasses will be ranked higher than AU? The polls will be out later today, someone be sure to post it here for our resident :corndog:

PS Scott, don't forget 7 - 3

Funny how Scott just disappeared like that OH SCOTT. . . Where are you SCOTT!? Just thought I would let you know

AP

:au: 11

:lsu: 14

Coaches

:au: 10

:lsu: 16

Archived