The Real Story: Mexican Hypocrites

MDM4AU

The Real Story: Mexican Hypocrites

Mexico's foreign secretary said that his government is conducting a legal investigation to determine if we really can build a fence along our own border. And -- try not to be too frightened -- he said they just might have to go to the U.N. and ask them to intervene. Ohhhh no, maybe they'll pass a resolution against us and then never enforce it.

Now, as much as I'd like to spend the next two minutes trashing the U.N., the Real Story is that Mexico is throwing stones from world's largest glass house. Take a look at the link called "Mexican Migrant Guide."

It's a booklet published by the office of the very same secretary who wants to take his case to the U.N. called, "The Guide for the Mexican Migrant" and it was made to provide "practical advice" for crossing the border illegally. It offers helpful tips on how to properly cross rivers, hiring a personal human trafficker, how to survive in the desert, and what your rights are if you're arrested in the US.

But Mexico's glass house gets even bigger when you consider that THEIR immigration laws are more strict than ours. If you enter Mexico illegally, you can be thrown in jail for up to two years, fined, and then deported. Try to enter again and you could face TEN years in a Mexican jail. Oh -- and I almost forgot -- Mexican businesses aren't allowed to hire illegals and if they have ANY doubt as to an employee's status, they have to consult with the Government first. If they don't --get ready for this-- the business owners face fines AND prison time...man, we are SUCH hate mongers for wanting to build a fence.

I read a quote the other day from a guy who was just deported back to Mexico. He summed up perfectly what this is really all about... "Wall or no wall," he said, "I will try at least three (more) times (to enter the U.S.)...I have three girls...to support, and in Mexico there is no work."

Let's be honest, the reason Mexico doesn't want a fence is simple. When the poorest and least educated people from their country come to our country -- it does nothing but help their economy as it destroys ours.

The Glenn Beck Program

Archived