South Link gets pub. on ITAT

WAR-MATT

Before this week, I had probably gotten 20-30 emails about firemarkricht.com combined for 3 years

The last 3 days alone....100-125 emails from every email address known to man.

Gotten a lot of .uf and .au email addy's

Pretty funny though...nothing outragous.

All the Richt bashing is ridiculous but if he had red-shirted Shockley, the dawgs would be in the top 5.

All the Richt bashing is ridiculous but if he had red-shirted Shockley, the dawgs would be in the top 5.

DJ did red-shirt. We got him in the 2001 class and he played in 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005 seasons

Also, the Richt bashing is deserved.

Some very "interesting" tidbits are coming surfaced about our players/coaches now that the losing has come out and they either need to be FIXED or people will be cut and/or fired

Some very "interesting" tidbits are coming surfaced about our players/coaches now........

like what?????? do tell slink. you can pm me if you want, i can keep in on dl. :)

DJ did red-shirt. We got him in the 2001 class and he played in 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005 seasons

Also, the Richt bashing is deserved.

Some very "interesting" tidbits are coming surfaced about our players/coaches now that the losing has come out and they either need to be FIXED or people will be cut and/or fired

DJ seemed like he was at UGA forever. Even Daniel Cobb thought that he was too old to play.

This is also the first year he is playing with his recruits.

Incorrect. Thomas Davis, Odell Thurman, Giles, Gibson, ext...all Richts recruits, all drafted

In my opinion Georgia should feel blessed to have a coach like Richt. He is very classy guy who obviously know how to win. Sure he is having a bad year. He has no QB and lost some very key players to the NFL. This is not Mike Shula we are talking about. I'll tell you this if we did'nt have Tubbs and Mark Richt was available i would be glad to have him as a coach. Just my 2 cents.

Archived