Arkansas

Ranger12

Yeah, people are writing them off as being able to beat lsu and tenny, but I don't know.

They brought back 19 starters and now have some serious momentum.

Who knows. Good Luck to them. Every win they get helps our bcs chances although not necessarily our SEC chances.

Yeah, people are writing them off as being able to beat lsu and tenny, but I don't know.

They brought back 19 starters and now have some serious momentum.

Who knows. Good Luck to them. Every win they get helps our bcs chances although not necessarily our SEC chances.

Yeah, after I watched them dominate Ole Miss like they should have, I am starting to wonder if LSU or UT can beat them. That dang offense is very efficient for them right now.

I'm not sold on them. Ole Miss sucks.

They have played 2 good teams:

SC kicked them in the teeth 50-14 and we did the annual Tubby flop. :no:

i think it's probably time to start giving :arky: some credit. they look like a totally different team the last few games. it's time to start crossing fingers.

Flop!!! NOOOOOOO.. That was a pounding due to our poor run defense that was alive again today!!!!!!

you need to have a coke and a smile and come back in a few days once your medication starts to kick in.

Arky has a fantastic rushing O. The team that will sell out to stop that will beat them. Giving them credit for beating us, we laid an egg. But they have played no one since with anything close to decent D. Ole Miss is the worst D in the league against the run, what did you expect??? They still have a tough road and facing 2 of the better run Ds in the SEC in UT and LSU. If Arky beats 2 out of 3 against SC, UT, and LSU I will eat it. No one has sold out to stop their running game, or at least I haven't seen it.

Arkansas had more passing yards today than rushing yards.

things that make you go hmmm.

No..Things that make you go WOW. Of course, it was that juggernaut of a D of Ole Piss. :poke:

Funny how many people are still looking down on Arkansas, considering after the way they dominated us.. If no one will, I will say it, Arkansas looks good, and it's most likely they will not lose to an SEC team this year and go to the SECCG. People that are like "beat LSU/SC/Tenn and I will be convinced" are going to be waiting for a long time...

We beat both LSU/SC and I have no clue why people are thinking they are going to beat Arkansas...

Give credit where it's due.

Yeah, but the screen pass that McFadden took 80 yards to the house certainly helps Mustain's numbers :rolleyes:

The 70 yard screen pass helped that.

They still have a tough road and facing 2 of the better run Ds in the SEC in UT and LSU. If Arky beats 2 out of 3 against SC, UT, and LSU I will eat it. No one has sold out to stop their running game, or at least I haven't seen it.

Exactly. Arky will lose 2 of those 3 games. Sorry SOS... Then we'll be saying, "We lost to that team??!!" And of course thanking LSU and UT.

I realize it was just Ole Miss, but the my point was that the way Arky was looking period. The should have beat Ole Miss badly and they did it looking sharp. They just look like a focused team on offense and defense. Mustain has come into his own and is playing like a junior or senior instead of a true freshman. Forget Tebow, Mustain is the man when it comes to freshman QBs this year.

I appreciate the people giving us respect finally.

To those that are still not seeing the light, I guess there is nothing we can do for now. Mustain was 12-15, 157 yds and a TD. That's very efficient. I think if people do sell out to stop the run, we will burn them. I really don't think people realize just how good McFadden is. And the fact that Felix Jones would start for most teams in the country. But it's cool. I really don't mind people doubting :arky: . The fact is, we are 6-1, Mustain is 6-0 as a starter and we control our own fortune in the SEC West.

I, for one, am very pleased.

Stop the hoggs from runnng and they are very beatable!! I believe the Tenn and LSU defenses are up to making the freshman QB beat them. Arky will lose to both Lsu and Tenn.

I don't know about UT. They've been an up and down team recently. They look world class one week, then they stink against teams they should beat the next. They lost to a bad ND in 04, Vandy last year, and have been up and down this year. I think UT is a very winnable game for UA.

I appreciate the people giving us respect finally.

To those that are still not seeing the light, I guess there is nothing we can do for now. Mustain was 12-15, 157 yds and a TD. That's very efficient. I think if people do sell out to stop the run, we will burn them. I really don't think people realize just how good McFadden is. And the fact that Felix Jones would start for most teams in the country. But it's cool. I really don't mind people doubting :arky: . The fact is, we are 6-1, Mustain is 6-0 as a starter and we control our own fortune in the SEC West.

I, for one, am very pleased.

Ditto. We did very well. Shake and Bake

The question is Huston Nutt. A few weeks ago, he was just about to be run out of town. He beats Auburn and suddenly, he is this fantastic coach?

I don't think so. He is having a run of success right now. But in time, he will get back to the old Huston Nutt that the SEC knows and loves. I just don't think he has the coaching chops to beat both UT and LSU this year.

The question is Huston Nutt. A few weeks ago, he was just about to be run out of town. He beats Auburn and suddenly, he is this fantastic coach?

I don't think so. He is having a run of success right now. But in time, he will get back to the old Huston Nutt that the SEC knows and loves. I just don't think he has the coaching chops to beat both UT and LSU this year.

Each game wheree gaining more and more Confidence

Archived