Arkansas

Ranger12

The question is Huston Nutt. A few weeks ago, he was just about to be run out of town. He beats Auburn and suddenly, he is this fantastic coach?

I don't think so. He is having a run of success right now. But in time, he will get back to the old Huston Nutt that the SEC knows and loves. I just don't think he has the coaching chops to beat both UT and LSU this year.

Each game wheree gaining more and more Confidence

And I understand that. What I am saying is a person's performance over time is more representative of who that person is, rather than what they are doing at the moment. Has he proven that he has the gumption to beat UT and LSU and Auburn in the same year?

The question is Huston Nutt. A few weeks ago, he was just about to be run out of town. He beats Auburn and suddenly, he is this fantastic coach?

I don't think so. He is having a run of success right now. But in time, he will get back to the old Huston Nutt that the SEC knows and loves. I just don't think he has the coaching chops to beat both UT and LSU this year.

Each game wheree gaining more and more Confidence

I agree. I am waiting to see if you guys are gonna slip up or keep this ball rolling for a while. I think tenny, and lsu are a bit overrated.

Arkansas is a very good team right now on both sides of the ball. The only thing that will possibly trip them up on the way to the SEC CG is that they are young. They have been playing at a peak for several weeks now, but what happens when things don't go their way? Like Auburn did when we played them. The great teams are the ones that can still win when they have an off week. If they get down againist a good team can they still come back and win? We will see.

Arkansas runs the ball and they also stop the run. They are a very physical team as our team unfortunately found out the hard way. Also, Mustain is growing up quick. I think they go to Atlanta and beat whomever they face. This is a different team then the one that lost to USC. I don't remember ever seeing a team improve this much so fast.

Arkansas runs the ball and they also stop the run. They are a very physical team as our team unfortunately found out the hard way. Also, Mustain is growing up quick. I think they go to Atlanta and beat whomever they face. This is a different team then the one that lost to USC. I don't remember ever seeing a team improve this much so fast.

Did you watch them play SC? I did, both years. Mustain is the starting QB and that is the only difference in this season's game. Jones and McFadden played, SC still beat them 50-14. Mustain is only averaging 112yds a game passing. He's not carrying the team. Jones and McFadden are great backs, they are what makes that team. If SC played them tomorrow it might only be a 4 TD spread, but a victory nonetheless for SC (again).

50-14

70-17

Did you watch them play SC? I did, both years. Mustain is the starting QB and that is the only difference in this season's game. Jones and McFadden played, SC still beat them 50-14. Mustain is only averaging 112yds a game passing. He's not carrying the team. Jones and McFadden are great backs, they are what makes that team. If SC played them tomorrow it might only be a 4 TD spread, but a victory nonetheless for SC (again).

50-14

70-17

As a matter of fact Mustain isn't even in the same league (stastically) with these SEC qbs:

Leak

JPW

Cox

Newton

Woodson

Ainge

Nickson

Russell

These guys all have better stats than Mustain, by far. Annoint him if you want, I'll wait to see some production first. :no:

Whats with :arky: pouring on that extra little TD there in the 4th quarter. How much time was left?

Talking about QB's, early on Ainge sucked........at the end though, he played very well...i think he ended up with about 300 yds in the air.

Archived