Meanwhile, Bama trails FIU

CarolinaTiger

Just when I start to think welllll bammer isn't as bad as I thought (hanging with florida and tennessee) they do stuff like this and confuse the hell out of me... I mean member duke at the half??? and now after one quarter they are down to FIU???

forgot to add.

3-0 late in the 1st quarter.

sorry

FIU was w/in a TD of Miami midway through the 3rd...of course, that was with their full roster....

And now you guys have gone and hoo-doo'd it. It's like a no-hitter. You can't say anything about it until it's over.

Am I going to have to post a list of hoo-doo rules? Seriously?

Let me be the bearer of bad news here............

17-3 Bama. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

What's FIU's record anyway? Have they won a game this year? Just curious.

I saw a stat on some game today that FIU, Duke, and somebody else had gone the most games w/out a win in the nation. And it was not months, it was YEARS.

Let me be the bearer of bad news here............

17-3 Bama. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

What's FIU's record anyway? Have they won a game this year? Just curious.

You're not bearing anything. It was hoo doo'ed the minute this thread was posted. :realmad:

forgot to add.

sorry

FIU was w/in a TD of Miami midway through the 3rd...of course, that was with their full roster....

And now you guys have gone and hoo-doo'd it. It's like a no-hitter. You can't say anything about it until it's over.

I think we need an official "hoo-doo" list of things one cannot say until it happens.

forgot to add.

sorry

I think we need an official "hoo-doo" list of things one cannot say until it happens.

It's a long, long list. So many things can anger the hoo-doo spirits.

Archived