Need to contact ESPN

aubrandon

Guys we all need to contact ESPN and let them know that we would like for them to carry the Auburn/Georgia game. Just go their regular website espn.com and scroll to the bottom. There you will find contact us. Contact them and let them know we want them to broadcast the game. Remember we probally will be looking at the LF broadcast if they do not pick up the game.

Guys we all need to contact ESPN and let them know that we would like for them to carry the Auburn/Georgia game. Just go their regular website espn.com and scroll to the bottom. There you will find contact us. Contact them and let them know we want them to broadcast the game. Remember we probally will be looking at the LF broadcast if they do not pick up the game.

Why wouldn't they pick up the game???

Here are your games to be picked up so far...

#4 Texas at Kansas State

Georgia at #6 Auburn

South Carolina at #7 Florida

Texas Tech at #18 Oklahoma

#22 Wake Forest at Florida State

Miami (FL) at Maryland

If I had to rank those games...

Auburn vs. Georgia

S. Carolina vs. Florida

Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

Texas vs. K State

Wake Forest vs. Florida St.

Miami vs. Maryland

If anything, I would worry about going to CBS. But if CBS wants our game, there's nothing ESPN can do about it. So here's to hoping that CBS takes S. Carolina vs. Florida and ESPN or ESPN 2 take Auburn vs. Georgia. Whatever is the top pick that week might even be where Gameday goes... although it left a sour taste in my mouth last time.

Why wouldn't they pick up the game???

Here are your games to be picked up so far...

#4 Texas at Kansas State

Georgia at #6 Auburn

South Carolina at #7 Florida

Texas Tech at #18 Oklahoma

#22 Wake Forest at Florida State

Miami (FL) at Maryland

If I had to rank those games...

Auburn vs. Georgia

S. Carolina vs. Florida

Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

Texas vs. K State

Wake Forest vs. Florida St.

Miami vs. Maryland

If anything, I would worry about going to CBS. But if CBS wants our game, there's nothing ESPN can do about it. So here's to hoping that CBS takes S. Carolina vs. Florida and ESPN or ESPN 2 take Auburn vs. Georgia. Whatever is the top pick that week might even be where Gameday goes... although it left a sour taste in my mouth last time.

Don't forget :arky: vs. :ut: . I think they get CBS (2:30), :usc: at :uf: gets 6:45 ESPN (Spurrier factor), :ua: at :lsu: gets LF (11:30), and we get the Deuce. I can live with that - just so long as it's not LF . . . . I don't even want to think about "the Daves" (i.e., Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dummer) calling the South's oldest rivalry . . . DOHHHHHH!!! There, I just did, and it's awful . . .

I think we should all be hoping that UGA and UT win tomorrow. If they both do, there should be a better chance of teh game being on the Deuce.

Man, when will the Ocho ever come on the air???

I am concerned that the Iron Bowl will wind up on Lincoln Financial.

Archived