Democrats lied

AURaptor

Back when they were fighting against Bush's tax cuts, they said such cuts would damage the economy. Fact is , the economy is doing great, there's a low unemployment # (4.4 % ) and the interest rate remains low. Now, most folks would say this only shows that the Democrats were wrong. But using their definition , being wrong about something constitutes lying about it.

So, the Democrats lied.

( Sorry, but I can't come up w/ a catchy , bumber sticker rhyme or slogan. I'll leave that to the Democrats )

Morons. Dems said it would increase the national debt and lead to deficits. Guess what? It was around 5.6 billion when the moron-in-chief took office and will be over 9 billion when he leaves.

Democrats don't lie....they're just often misunderstood by the typical slack-jawed American voter.

Morons. Dems said it would increase the national debt and lead to deficits. Guess what? It was around 5.6 billion when the moron-in-chief took office and will be over 9 billion when he leaves.

More new lies to cover their old lies. The tax cuts didn't increase the debt. They actually increased the amount of $$ going into the Federal coffers. The defecits were caused by excessive spending above the increase in revenue gained from the tax cuts.

Would be nice if you would just deal in the truth for ONCE, TT. Is that too much to ask ?

More new lies to cover their old lies. The tax cuts didn't increase the debt. They actually increased the amount of $$ going into the Federal coffers. The defecits were caused by excessive spending above the increase in revenue gained from the tax cuts.

Would be nice if you would just deal in the truth for ONCE, TT. Is that too much to ask ?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in the ass and refused to let go.

So extending your "logic" we could cut taxes to zero and that wouldn't effect the budget.

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in the ass and refused to let go.

So extending your "logic" we could cut taxes to zero and that wouldn't effect the budget.

An ad hominem attack and a ignorant statement is your reply. Seems pointless to respond any further.

An ad hominem attack and a ignorant statement is your reply. Seems pointless to respond any further.

You concede! I win!! I win!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::moon:

Archived