You are invited -

TigerMom

From the AU Website:

“SOUNDS OF AUBURN” TO BE A MUSICAL CELEBRATION OF AUBURN AND AMERICA

AUBURN - Auburn University’s Department of Music, in the College of Liberal Arts, will present the music of AU bands and choirs in “Sounds of Auburn: Celebrating Auburn and America,” at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 9, in AU’s Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum.

AU’s sixth annual “Sounds of Auburn” will feature the Marching Band, Concert Choir, Symphonic Band, Steel Drum Band, Jazz Band and the AU Singers. The groups will perform individually, and then the more than 500 performers will join in a musical tribute to America.

I even get to direct one of the pieces the Concert Choir will sing! This would be a GREAT way to kick-off this weekend!

As a member of Concert Choir, I can say that this concert is going to be excellent. If anyone needs something to do tonight or just wants to get pumped up for this weekend, Sounds of Auburn would be a great event to attend. War Eagle!!!

I wanted to make it down for the "Sounds of Auburn" celebration, since my neice is in the marching band and in the choir. Work on the other hand wouldn't allow it. :(

Just got back from Sounds of Auburn. It was spectacular. The best I have seen, and I have been every one of the six years.

Dr. Good and the AU Marching Band may have Crazy Majorette Lady trying to bring them down, but this is a new era for the band. I have never seen them look and sound so fantastic. It truly was a sight and sound to behold.

Archived