Insanity from a BOL Admin

DKW 86

http://alabama.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=...705&style=1

I've heard the following: Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kines will retire at the end of the year.

Some football players supposedly saying Shula's not coming back next year.

Spurrier is to be the next head coach.

Petrino is interested in Bama.

After watching last night, I would help pay for Petrino to Bama. They would be trading "Very Good Defense-No Offense" for "Great Offense-Absloutely No Defense." Eityher way I am no longer afraid...

BTW< if you think Petrino is really intersted you need to put down the crack pipe. He just turned down about $20M from the Raiders. He has coached IN Alabama. He understands the lncredible amount of pressure to win here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching last night, I would help pay for Petrino to Bama. They would be trading "Very Good Defense-No Offense" for "Great Offense-Absloutely No Defense." Eityher way I am no longer afraid...

BTW< if you think Petrino is really intersted you need to put down the crack pipe. He just turned down about $20M from the Raiders. He has coached IN Alabama. He understands the lncredible amount of pressure to win here.

So if "Spurrier is to be the next head coach" :roflol: , why would they care about Petrino?

But I guess the Spurrier rumor makes sense...everyone knows the golf courses in Tuscaloosa are better than Augusta. ( :roflol: again)

I agree. Petrino coaches in a conference with little competition but reaps the benefits of being in a big conference (BCS $$$). He wouldn't be able to make enough money here to be worth the hassle. He's the only game in town (sorry :uk: ).

So if "Spurrier is to be the next head coach" :roflol: , why would they care about Petrino?

But I guess the Spurrier rumor makes sense...everyone knows the golf courses in Tuscaloosa are better than Augusta. ( :roflol: again)

I swear to God I heard a caller on Finescum yesterday saying that he was positive Spurrier would give anything to coach at Bama because 1) They're the Tahd. He knows South Carolina will always just be South Carolina, but the Tahd is the Tahd and can be a MNC contender after as early as one year under a new Head Coach. 2) Some blather about Brother Oliver coming out of retirement. And 3) You cain't golf forever.

my "sources" tell me alabama scientist are taking dna from bear bryant, vince lombardi, and john heisman to create "super coach v. 1.0"

they have the technology.

well something went wrong somewhere...or did it???

fat_bama_fan.jpg

This is about UAT right??? Who cares.

I guess no one. But I'm thinking the rivals in this whole situation like to poke fun. Or at least thats what I'm seeing.

This is about UAT right??? Who cares.

I guess no one. But I'm thinking the rivals in this whole situation like to poke fun. Or at least thats what I'm seeing.

I actually think that the situation has progressed beyond funny, to a state of just being pathetic.

my "sources" tell me alabama scientist are taking dna from bear bryant, vince lombardi, and john heisman to create "super coach v. 1.0"

fat_bama_fan.jpg

remember the movie "twins"

they got danny devito

fat_bama_fan.jpg

remember the movie "twins"

they got danny devito

It had to be fun being his agent for that one...

"Hey, Danny, I found a movie for you... they want you to play the short, fat, bald, ugly twin."

Who ever said they heard that Spurrier of all people would be intrested in Bama is for sure on the rock. I dont see why he would even think about Bama. Um, as for Petrino...he is a god in Louisville....he isnt going anywhere.

I did hear that Kines might retire after this year or the next though, so that might actually have some truth to it.

Retire or get fired?

Head coaches generally "make changes" to show the fans they are taking steps to improve the situation.

I'm not saying that would be the right move, but one that could happen.

One word:

Delusional.

Oh how we can use this word in so many ways with the Bama fanbase :poke:

Problem is, we can't use this word. Bammers don't know what it means. :no:

Retire or get fired?

Head coaches generally "make changes" to show the fans they are taking steps to improve the situation.

Why would Kines get fired? He is possible one of the top D coordinators in the nation.......... :blink:

Retire or get fired?

Why would Kines get fired? He is possible one of the top D coordinators in the nation.......... :blink:

then he woke up..

Retire or get fired?

then he woke up..

No matter how much people dislike Bama, thinking that Kines is not a really good Dcoord is just absurd. No, I do not like him or bama but....you can't discredit his accomplishments for their D year in and year out. I was shocked when during the MState game, I noticed him getting flat out beat on some calls. Very unlike him honestly.

Retire or get fired?

then he woke up..

No matter how much people dislike Bama, thinking that Kines is not a really good Dcoord is just absurd. No, I do not like him or bama but....you can't discredit his accomplishments for their D year in and year out. I was shocked when during the MState game, I noticed him getting flat out beat on some calls. Very unlike him honestly.

Which might indicate he is not that great? wasn't he at Georgia, how many times did Auburn beat him?

He would probably be a better coach at a different school, just like Shula would

Joe is a for real DC. He is really is a one man show in Tuscaloosa. If they had any kind of O, they would be a great team.

Joe is a for real DC. He is really is a one man show in Tuscaloosa. If they had any kind of O, they would be a great team.

Or, look at it the other way--if it had not been for Joe Kines, they probably wouldn't have won many of the few games they have won lately. The defense has been carrying the offense for a long time in Bamaville.

Archived