Insanity from a BOL Admin

DKW 86

If Joe Kines is that good, why is he still at SPUAT?

Family in Alabama and genuinely likes Tuscaloosa. Wants to retire there.

Retire or get fired?

Head coaches generally "make changes" to show the fans they are taking steps to improve the situation.

I'm not saying that would be the right move, but one that could happen.

Why would Kines get fired? He is possible one of the top D coordinators in the nation.......... :blink:

then he woke up..

No matter how much people dislike Bama, thinking that Kines is not a really good Dcoord is just absurd. No, I do not like him or bama but....you can't discredit his accomplishments for their D year in and year out. I was shocked when during the MState game, I noticed him getting flat out beat on some calls. Very unlike him honestly.

Give him credit all you want....BUT, I will point to last years 10 win moral victory season for UAT. Now, go take a look at the teams they played and where those offenses ranked nationally. He's doing NOTHING special, and putting up high ranking defense, ONLY because the competitions Offenses are horrendous.... Look what happened when UAT faced a team with a good offense last year.... That defense looked like a Pop Warner little league team out there..

Give him credit all you want....BUT, I will point to last years 10 win moral victory season for UAT. Now, go take a look at the teams they played and where those offenses ranked nationally. He's doing NOTHING special, and putting up high ranking defense, ONLY because the competitions Offenses are horrendous.... Look what happened when UAT faced a team with a good offense last year.... That defense looked like a Pop Warner little league team out there..

I would rather point to his consistantly good Dfence that keeps them in balls games year after year. All teams have bad games and every team that wins 10 games can have those wins picked apart to look not as good. With that said, game on in 30mins. WAR EAGLE ! :cheer:

Archived