Punt returns

TexasTiger

While we are at it, I will play Quarterback. By rule, I have two years of eligibility left. I could even double as an assistant coach, I do well in the video game, and it feels so real.

While we are at it, I will play Quarterback. By rule, I have two years of eligibility left. I could even double as an assistant coach, I do well in the video game, and it feels so real.

with the protection today for the Qb it might be a dangerous place to be. maybe stick to assistant coach but wait Paterno was injured on the sidelines.,......no where is safe,,,,,,Ill stick to the ps2

with the protection today for the Qb it might be a dangerous place to be. maybe stick to assistant coach but wait Paterno was injured on the sidelines.,......no where is safe,,,,,,Ill stick to the ps2

I would call the plays in the huddle like in backyard ball. 90% would be "get open and I will get it to you". On defense I could coach from the sideline pretty safely where my strategy would be "cover the offensive guys close and go after the ball, not the receiver once the ball is in the air!" . And the Paterno injury: Anyone under 60 years old would have jumped when the bodies came flying at them.

Archived