Howard Dean - incompetent

Tigermike

isgehou08011106202106photo02.jpg

Carville Says Dems Should Dump Dean over “Rumsfeldian” Incompetence

By Scott Shepard | Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 12:00 PM

Democratic strategist James Carville says his party should dump Howard Dean as chairman of the Democratic Party because of incompetence.

Carville, during coffee and rolls with political reporters today, said Democrats could have picked up as many as 50 House seats, instead of the nearly 30 they have so far.

The reason they didn’t, he said, is the Democratic National Committee did not spend some $6 million it could have put into so-called “third tier” House races against vulnerable Republicans.

Carville said the other Democratic campaign committees had borrowed to the hilt.

He said he tried to meet with Dean to argue for additional spending for Democrats in the final days of the campaign, but Dean declined and gave no reason why.

Asked by a reporter whether Dean should be dumped, Carville replied, “In a word, do I think? Yes.”

He added, “I think he should be held accountable.” He added, “I would describe his leadership as Rumsfeldian in its competence.”

Carville likened the Democratic takeover of Congress to the civil war battle at Gettysburg, which the Union army won but failed to pursue the Confederate army when it retreated.

“We should have chased them down,” Carville said. There was no immediate response from Dean or the DNC.

link

Democratic strategist James Carville says his party should dump Howard Dean as chairman of the Democratic Party because of incompetence.

Carville, during coffee and rolls with political reporters today, said Democrats could have picked up as many as 50 House seats, instead of the nearly 30 they have so far.

The reason they didn’t, he said, is the Democratic National Committee did not spend some $6 million it could have put into so-called “third tier” House races against vulnerable Republicans.

Carville said the other Democratic campaign committees had borrowed to the hilt.

He said he tried to meet with Dean to argue for additional spending for Democrats in the final days of the campaign, but Dean declined and gave no reason why.

Asked by a reporter whether Dean should be dumped, Carville replied, “In a word, do I think? Yes.”

He added, “I think he should be held accountable.” He added, “I would describe his leadership as Rumsfeldian in its competence.”

Carville likened the Democratic takeover of Congress to the civil war battle at Gettysburg, which the Union army won but failed to pursue the Confederate army when it retreated.

“We should have chased them down,” Carville said. There was no immediate response from Dean or the DNC.

link

Are you a selective Carville fan now? :)

A lot of smart-ass yankees died trying to chase down the southern boys. Not that Dean is that smart. Just that Carville should not use the war of northern agression as an example.

A lot of smart-ass yankees died trying to chase down the southern boys. Not that Dean is that smart. Just that Carville should not use the war of northern agression as an example.

Why do you hate America?

Even the top Dem strategist can see that Dean is a liability. Hope they keep him. Dean is verifiably nuts, and it shows. He's already spouted off some insufferable rhetoric, and the Dems aren't even in power yet. America will see this s.o.b. for who he really is. All the better for the GOP , and the country.

link

He's entertaining. I don't agree with 98% of what the man says. But, as I have said in earlier posts, Rumsfeld was incompetent. So I don't agree with the newly-coined adjective.

Why do you hate America?

It's wintertime. It keeps me warm......

You people need to shut up and give Howeird Dean a lifetime appointment as DNC Chair.

Well a guy has to have dream right?

link

No I am not really a fan of Carville. I was posting the article because it seemed strange after the great win and the dims are already tearing into each other.

Judas Priest sangs.....

Some heads are gonna roll....

Corrupt, service to self, coorporate lackey, perverted, republican heads.

OH YAAAAAAAA!

Judas Priest sangs.....

Some heads are gonna roll....

Corrupt, service to self, coorporate lackey, perverted, republican heads.

OH YAAAAAAAA!

Dems are far more corrupt, more self serving, special interest lackeys, pervereted. Guess we'll have to wait 'til 08 for their heads to roll.

Archived