It's all but in the bag

WarTiger

Corso and Herbstreit picked Bama. Say what you want to about these guys, put this shows the lack of respect that Auburn has on a national level...especially after last week. The number 15 team in the nation is not picked over a mediocre 6-5 team that lost biog to LSU last week and Miss. St. the week before. This is embarrassing...

Corso and Herbstreit picked Bama. Say what you want to about these guys, put this shows the lack of respect that Auburn has on a national level...especially after last week. The number 15 team in the nation is not picked over a mediocre 6-5 team that lost biog to LSU last week and Miss. St. the week before. This is embarrassing...

Embarrassed by the likes of Corso and Herby? Not me. What have they done to earn my respect?

Respect shows up where money is on the line and not in the opinions of idiots. To that end Vegas has us favored by 3.

Embarrassed by the likes of Corso and Herby? Not me. What have they done to earn my respect?

Respect shows up where money is on the line and not in the opinions of idiots. To that end Vegas has us favored by 3.

Say what you want to, but these guys are very influential and are a representation of the national media. Both of them picking Bama is embarrassing. I can see one picking Alabama but both?

The only thing I care about is the final score, with Auburn on top.

On the PFRN the week before the Arkansas game, KH picked Auburn to play Ohio State for the national championship. Like most of the "experts" in the media, he got down on Auburn after the two resounding defeats against Arkansas and Georgia. His pick doesn't surprise me.

Corse picked Alabama to win last year. He's erratic anyway. Who cares what Corso thinks? He has about as much credibility with picks and prognostications as does Lou Holtz.

Would you feel any better if these two picked Auburn to win and then Auburn lost? Or, would you prefer them to pick Bama and then Auburn win? That's what I thought. More of a rhetorical question there.

On the PFRN the week before the Arkansas game, KH picked Auburn to play Ohio State for the national championship. Like most of the "experts" in the media, he got down on Auburn after the two resounding defeats against Arkansas and Georgia. His pick doesn't surprise me.

Corse picked Alabama to win last year. He's erratic anyway. Who cares what Corso thinks? He has about as much credibility with picks and prognostications as does Lou Holtz.

Would you feel any better if these two picked Auburn to win and then Auburn lost? Or, would you prefer them to pick Bama and then Auburn win? That's what I thought. More of a rhetorical question there.

Dang drew...do you really know that little about college football?? surely you could get the point i was trying to make, or are you just that lost??

like it or not, those idiots sway vote, don't try and ridicule them for picking Bama because like them, I have not seen anything from this year's team that make me think we're going to win today. A 6-5 Bama team that's desperate (kinda like UGA last week) looking to end the Thumb, and on the other hand an Auburn team that has its dream dashed by losing embarrassingly to UGA and Arkansas. If I am a betting man, I'd pick Bama too.

Dang drew...do you really know that little about college football?? surely you could get the point i was trying to make, or are you just that lost??

Aupcolatiger,

I didn't get much rest last night man, please cut me some slack here. I tossed and turned all night. My brain isn't as sharp today as it usually is.

Actually, I was responding to the others who seem to be upset everytime KH or Corso picks against Auburn.

That's all.

Doesn't embarrass me at all. If anything, it kind of pisses me off and FIRES ME UP MORE! War Eagle!

Archived