Brandon Cox

Ranger12

What a team leader!!! He might not have had overwhelming stats today, but after all the crap he caught last week, he stepped up to today and showed why he is the leader of this offense! That is why I defended him so heavily last week. He made some key passing plays today to keep the offense going.

What a team leader!!! He might not have had overwhelming stats today, but after all the crap he cost last week, he stepped up to today and showed why he is the leader of this offense! That is why I defended him so heavily last week. He made some key passing plays today to keep the offense going.

I have to agree with you on that.

War Eagle!

I am sure we will never know just how banged up Brandon was. I can tell you that was one of the gutsiest performances by a QB we will ever see!! What a leader and what chracter. And did you see on the replay of Brandon's TD toss To Prechae how he got killed? What a QB!! I am so looking forward to the development of this offense next year!! War Eagle and Ho-Ho-Ho, FIVE in a row!!

BC is the one of the toughest QBs you will ever see play the college game. Given the fact he continues to fight a disease that tries to keep him from playing the game, I think in his mind, taking hits is a cakewalk.

BC is the one of the toughest QBs you will ever see play the college game. Given the fact he continues to fight a disease that tries to keep him from playing the game, I think in his mind, taking hits is a cakewalk.

Tough as nails and ice water in his veins. Those two passes on 1st & 2nd down when the ball was on the 1 showed me a whole lot about Brandon's character. WDE :au:

I didn't get to see much of the game but that was one spectacular throw and catch to Prechae Rodriguez.

Congratulations to Cox and the rest of the team. :au:

Man...a win over Bamar just makes everything all right!!!

WAR EAGLE, BABIES!!!

:au::homer:

played great football after the first quarter. way to go brandon, WAR EAGLE!!! you led your team today, and you'll always be remembered for winning this game.

Archived