I'm sick of all the crying

AUman43

in a row! The Bammers don't have any comprehension of what its' like to endure 9 straight years of defeat and the jokes and harrassment that goes with that and most of us do. I had actually begun to wonder if Auburn would EVER beat them again until Pat Dye and Bo Jackson came. Do any of you remember what that was like and how it felt? Do you have sympathy for Bammers now? (I mean fans only) :au:

The mods have deleted the post, but one Bammer fan on al.com board said this. (paraphrased)

It won't be long until Tubbs takes off his shoes and wiggles his toes at us. :roflol:

i remember all to well......and i am loving the misery that has taken up residence in turdtown today....what is so telling to me is this, they know the whole sports world is laughing at them and they can't do a damn thing to stop it

I love it to. I too, lived through the years of them lording it over us and rubbing it in. Well, the shoe is on the other foot, suffer!

War Eagle!

Do you have sympathy for Bammers now? (I mean fans only)

hell no. i hate alabama like i hate the devil. dont fall for the litle pitty party they want you to join. all it will take is beating auburn once and they will spin 180 degrees so fast you wont know what hit you. the ONLY reason i want to see them in a bowl is to watch them loose again.

RAMMER JAMMER

YELLOW HAMMER

GO TO HELL !

ALABAMMER

I attended AU from '74-'79 and then moved to Mobile and lived there 5 years. Yes, I remember exactly what it was like. I never once cried about it because I knew it had to turn around eventually (THANK YOU PAT DYE!) However, the arrogance & downright obnoxiousness of the bammie fans are something I'll never forget. And that is why I absolutely LOVE to hear them cry & moan about their current losing streak!! They have no idea of how to persevere and be a true fan of their team, win or lose. They think that they are the only team to have to endure NCAA sanctions and to rebuild during a losing streak, and conveniently forget that AU was under probation and rebuilding for the last 3 years of their 9-year win streak. Stupid bammies!

Archived