nearly confirmed pic of the water bottle GIRL!

DKW 86

Nothing like a lovely picture of an error message from the picture host provider.

Working fine for me.... :no:

Nothing like a lovely picture of an error message from the picture host provider.

It's not showing up for me either. This is what I see.

32412122824.jpg

Why is a bama student at the IB dressed in.....blue? :blink:

I have credible inside information that Alabama students do not necessarily wear school colors to the games. Instead, they focus more on looking "classy." Apparently it is not uncommon for most/all young ladies to wear classy/cute clothes rather than school colors.

:no:

It's not showing up for me either. This is what I see.

32412122824.jpg

I get the same thing. I can see a small thumbnail, but can't tell any details. :(

Why is a bama student at the IB dressed in.....blue? :blink:

I have credible inside information that Alabama students do not necessarily wear school colors to the games. Instead, they focus more on looking "classy." Apparently it is not uncommon for most/all young ladies to wear classy/cute clothes rather than school colors.

:no:

It's usually in the fraternity section that you see the these dresses. Fraternity guys invite girls to the games as dates so they dress up.

Link's not working for me now, but I saw the pic on another page.

Q: Exactly how do we know this is indeed the person who threw the bottle ? Clearly, this gal is full of class ( bama style ), but other than someone's word, how do we know this isn't just some random bammer who is being fingered as the culprit ?

I'm just sayin'.

Apparently the guy who took the picture was standing right there when it happened. He also snapped this shot shortly after Irons was hit:

DSC_0223.jpg

Utterly ridiculous. Bama needs to get with the program and move the students to the other end of the field. Or if they can't behave, the upper deck.

I think some of you folks need to update your IE. Even your complaint posts are showing up just fine for me.... B)

I don't use IE, I use Mozilla Firefox. That might be my problem. Anyway, I pasted the html code on the PutFile webpage into my html editor and it showed up fine then. She is a fine asset to the Bama pink nation. :roflol:

I just like looking at the WHOLE picture. Look in the lower left corner. the Student looks like he is arguing with a police officer. Now in the lower right the Tide twins look dumbfounded. Then there is the "CLASS" of UA students in the center. Her two fingers raised in salute to the field. #1 Is she saying that to AU players or to her disgust of her team. #2 We can still raise three more fingers. Just a few observations from the cheap seats.

WDE

Archived