Orange Bowl

cehuff21

I think the ACC is a little better than the Big East but not much this year. I mean they've got Wake Forest as their champion for Christ's sake!

That statement was taking into account the past history of the two conferences-not just this year but who they have to play year in and year out--I mean look at the sec- some of our winning bowl teams are :uk::usc: and a big loosers are :ua::ut: ?

Petrino made into a BCS bowl before Tubby and will notch his first BCS victory before Tubby. :no: But we have beaten the DII Bummers 5 straight; so all is well, right?

Petrino made into a BCS bowl before Tubby and will notch his first BCS victory before Tubby. :no: But we have beaten the DII Bummers 5 straight, so all is well right?

What about the Sugar a few years ago?

Yeah how the hell do you forget our victory over Virginia Tech??? COME ON..... FOR SHAME! Besides Wake is going to win just like I said at the beginning of this thread.

Ah, I like this game.

I am just happy to see it be competitive and not a blow out

Hell, can it beat last nights game excitment wise in the 2nd half? :lol:

Ah, I like this game.

I am just happy to see it be competitive and not a blow out

Hell, can it beat last nights game excitment wise in the 2nd half? :lol:

I think this has been a great game so far

#21 from WF is one heck of a back

Looks like I may eat crow here. I have to say though that UL is not playing up to par on offense as they usually do. One may say its due to Wake's defense, but I've seen dropped passes and missed assignments all game long.

From time to time you see spurts of what they've been doing all season... I'm wondering if it comes together in the 4th for them on O.

the holding up 5 fingers was a touching story about the linebackers brother, a lot of big plays so far, very interesting to watch a game for fun without pulling for a team

Looks like I may eat crow here. I have to say though that UL is not playing up to par on offense as they usually do. One may say its due to Wake's defense, but I've seen dropped passes and missed assignments all game long.

From time to time you see spurts of what they've been doing all season... I'm wondering if it comes together in the 4th for them on O.

No it's because the Big East is a Fraud! ;)

Looks like Louisville is getting it going on this drive Vatz

I have no idea why Louisville is only rushing 4 guys. Seems like they really controlled the flow of the game when they were mixing it up. Why stop?

I have no idea why Louisville is only rushing 4 guys. Seems like they really controlled the flow of the game when they were mixing it up. Why stop?

to have enough dbs back to make a play like that.

Archived