An Offer to Anybody Associated With UAT

Proud Tiger

Never going to be Bama's coach = Pine Box

I would vote this a tie.

Then you are a one man party within your fanbase.

You're gonna need more cowbell.

Never going to be Bama's coach = Pine Box

I would vote this a tie.

Then you are a one man party within your fanbase.

You're gonna need more cowbell.

And you are going to need more credibility....For 8 years all we have heard is "pine box." $aban is a liar and you folks might as well just get used to hearing it. The other 49.5 states can read and see and understand sometimes far better than those folks drinking the kool-aid.

The day the man said he was "not going to be the next head coach at Alabama" was the same day he knew he was taking the job.

Guys you are wasting time trying to explain the difference between CTT's comments and $aban's comments. Bammers are so far up $aban's :moon: , then can't hear anything else.

As far as CTT's pine box comment, at least he did not hold a end of season press conference talking about all the things he was going to work on during the offseason to improve his current team and how he was going to find a QB and then an hour later meet with Mal Moore about a different job. $aban sit in that last press conference and totally bs-ed everybody knowing that he was leaving and had no intentions of doing any of those things. I think what he did during the press conference was worse then his "I am not going to Alabama" comment. At least that was said a couple of weeks ago, not an hour before he was meeting one of his new bosses.

The fact that he did not meet with the Dolphins players or his coaches before he left really speaks volumes of his character. $aban is a quitter and a coward.

I have heard so much crap with the bammers defending $aban's lying, I would like to make an offer. I'm not a rich guy but here is what I will do.......I will give $5000 to UAT , a charity of $aban's choice, the AD, a bama fan or whoever $aban chooses if he will agree to take a lie detector test with me and make the results public. I will pay for the lie detector test. He can ask me any questions he would like about me, what I know about Auburn, my Auburn contacts, etc., provided I am free to ask him any questions I would like to.

My first question will be:

Coach, did you contact any official associated with the UA expressing interest in the Alabama HC coaching job, before the end of UA's regular season and hence before the Auburn game?

Any of you bama guys here have my full permission to spread this to every bama board you know of.

why are you so worried about alabama and if our coach lied or not? Honestly, why do you care so much?

Never said that and it's not the point of the conversation. Shula, after agreeing to come in at his school's darkest hour like he did, deserved to be dealt with like a man by the AD and BOT. They could have dealt with this like men, but instead they chose to go the rat route.

At least they fired him before meeting with potential replacements.

You're willing to go on record and say there was no contact whatsoever between the :ua: athletic department and Sexton/$aban before Mikey was fired?

Answer the question, BG. Keep in mind there are several people here that know the correct answer.

One day later and still no answer. Guess that answers it.

You guys are so full of doo-doo your eyes are brown.

You guys are so full of doo-doo your eyes are brown.

I dont think thats why my eyes are brown.

And to answer the question...I dont know. Nobody knows but the people within the athletic dept, jimmy sexton, and $aban himself. Anyone who claims otherwise thinks too highly of their "sources".

The national media is all over this because it involves Nick $aban, the Miami Dolphins, and The University of Alabama. . .

Not Tommy Tuberville, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

Understand the difference.

Was the AU fan base right about Shula? ;) yep

So remember this thread when the Michigan and Penn State jobs open up. I see Fran Part Deux.

The national media is all over this because it involves Nick $aban, the Miami Dolphins, and The University of Alabama. . .

Not Tommy Tuberville, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

Understand the difference.

Was the AU fan base right about Shula? ;) yep

So remember this thread when the Michigan and Penn State jobs open up. I see Fran Part Deux.

Its nice to see that your so cocky and arrogant about Shula.

If you remember, Tuberville was not a box of roses when he showed up at Auburn.

Also, I can see Michigan? But Penn State, why would he leave to go to Penn State?

But Penn State, why would he leave to go to Penn State?

Yeah, really. Who'd in their right mind would want to try and follow up Joe Pa? It'd be like trying to follow in the footsteps of some mythical football god whose figure got cast in bronze and literally gets worshipped by its idiotic fanbase. Can you imagine? I don't think $aban could cut it there. He'd probably be dogged from the beginning to try and be like Joe Pa and do nothing but win. Good thing he's at SPUAT.

But I hear State College is nice this time of year.

PT, NOBODY will take that deal...I promise you....The media is ripping satan and uat apart at every turn, and they don't want or need anymore negative publicity than they are already getting....

Yeah its killing us. We've had three 5 star recruits come out and say they are interested in hearing what $aban has to say.

Are you allowed to talk to them? I mean if probation isn't officially over -- over according to you guys, not actually over because there's a VAST difference in those two time periods -- as I understand it from some of the comments on this board, Alabama isn't allowed to talk to anyone over a three-star.

I have heard so much crap with the bammers defending $aban's lying, I would like to make an offer. I'm not a rich guy but here is what I will do.......I will give $5000 to UAT , a charity of $aban's choice, the AD, a bama fan or whoever $aban chooses if he will agree to take a lie detector test with me and make the results public. I will pay for the lie detector test. He can ask me any questions he would like about me, what I know about Auburn, my Auburn contacts, etc., provided I am free to ask him any questions I would like to.

My first question will be:

Coach, did you contact any official associated with the UA expressing interest in the Alabama HC coaching job, before the end of UA's regular season and hence before the Auburn game?

Any of you bama guys here have my full permission to spread this to every bama board you know of.

why are you so worried about alabama and if our coach lied or not? Honestly, why do you care so much?

Maybe it's the same reason you spend so much time on an Auburn board and feel the need to defend him. If you didn't come here, you would even know we were talking about him. Why do you care what we think about him? :big:

Also, I can see Michigan? But Penn State, why would he leave to go to Penn State?

I've got two questions for you, neither of which I expect a Bama fan to answer honestly if they answer at all.

1) Why in the screaming green hell would $aban come to Alabama to begin with? It's a dead end.

2) If Miami had finished this season 10-6 instead of 6-10 do you think his "heart was in the college game" and he would have felt compelled to leave?

Forget the liar stuff. $aban's a liar, no question about it. The true measure of $aban's character is cowardice. He took on a challenge and couldn't do it. He talked of his life-long dream to coach in the NFL and didn't have the guts or the confidence to attempt to finish the task he started. He left Miami, not because he was drawn to the college game and sees Alabama as the opportunity of a lifetime, he left Miami because he had no confidence in his ability to be successful, he feared being branded a failure when the Dolphins fired him and Mal Moore and the Council of Greed offered him a parachute crafted out of hundred dollar bills.

$aban is a mercenary. What Bama fans do not understand and don't want to face is the fact that he cares nothing -- NOTHING -- about their "tradition" or their history. $aban cares about himself first, himself last and himself at all times in between. Every season beginning two weeks before the season ends, he will be peppered with questions about jobs that may become available. He will deny interest. He will deny it until he gets on the plane to interview. And one day when they least expect it, he'll leave. He'll leave for a job that won't make any sense to Bama fans. Maybe he leaves for West Virginia when Rodriguez moves on. Maybe he leaves for Penn State. Or Miami. Or FSU. Or Oklahoma. Or USC. When he does leave -- and he will -- he'll do it with no remorse and no concern.

I have no problem with a coach improving his stature. I have no issues with a coach moving from Toledo to Michigan State. From Arkansas Little Rock to Idaho. If you're a person who thrives on a challenge, as coaches should, there's nothing wrong with moving up. No different than any other professional. But when your sole motivations are fear and money, then you've cheapened yourself. Toledo to Michigan State to LSU to the Dolphins. That's a reasonable career track. Is there a human being on the planet not wearing houndstooth underwear who truly sees Miami to Tuscaloosa as an upgrade? And LYING to take a step down? I think that's what sparks much of the derision and scorn. It's like Mike DuBose telling Alabama he isn't interested and then taking the job as Luverne High head coach because Luverne pays him more money than Bama.

As my grandfather once told me: "Son, if they'll cheat with you, you can bet your last dollar that they'll cheat on you." Four days into the marriage, Bama fans. It's not too soon to start looking in the closets to see if there is a pair of unfamiliar shoes. It's not too soon to start checking his pockets.

I've got two questions for you, neither of which I expect a Bama fan to answer honestly if they answer at all.

1) Why in the screaming green hell would $aban come to Alabama to begin with? It's a dead end.

2) If Miami had finished this season 10-6 instead of 6-10 do you think his "heart was in the college game" and he would have felt compelled to leave?

Forget the liar stuff. $aban's a liar, no question about it. The true measure of $aban's character is cowardice. He took on a challenge and couldn't do it. He talked of his life-long dream to coach in the NFL and didn't have the guts or the confidence to attempt to finish the task he started. He left Miami, not because he was drawn to the college game and sees Alabama as the opportunity of a lifetime, he left Miami because he had no confidence in his ability to be successful, he feared being branded a failure when the Dolphins fired him and Mal Moore and the Council of Greed offered him a parachute crafted out of hundred dollar bills.

$aban is a mercenary. What Bama fans do not understand and don't want to face is the fact that he cares nothing -- NOTHING -- about their "tradition" or their history. $aban cares about himself first, himself last and himself at all times in between. Every season beginning two weeks before the season ends, he will be peppered with questions about jobs that may become available. He will deny interest. He will deny it until he gets on the plane to interview. And one day when they least expect it, he'll leave. He'll leave for a job that won't make any sense to Bama fans. Maybe he leaves for West Virginia when Rodriguez moves on. Maybe he leaves for Penn State. Or Miami. Or FSU. Or Oklahoma. Or USC. When he does leave -- and he will -- he'll do it with no remorse and no concern.

As my grandfather once told me: "Son, if they'll cheat with you, you can bet your last dollar that they'll cheat on you." Four days into the marriage, Bama fans. It's not too soon to start looking in the closets to see if there is a pair of unfamiliar shoes. It's not too soon to start checking his pockets.

very well said GG

The fact that he did not meet with the Dolphins players or his coaches before he left really speaks volumes of his character. $aban is a quitter and a coward.

I thought vatz said in the woodshed or somewhere else here that Tubs didnt meet with his OM players before he left the school. Am I wrong?

Why do you suppose St. Nick never has a buyout clause in his contracts?

Seems to me it just makes it much easier from him to move on to the next "this is where my heart is, this is where I wanna be, best coaching job" :big:

Why do you suppose St. Nick never has a buyout clause in his contracts?

Seems to me it just makes it much easier from him to move on to the next "this is where my heart is, this is where I wanna be, best coaching job" :big:

Have we heard any of the specifics in his Bama contract? Like, is there a buyout clause in there? If not, they screwed up royally. Next job that pays more, he's gone.

Archived