An Offer to Anybody Associated With UAT

Proud Tiger

I have heard so much crap with the bammers defending $aban's lying, I would like to make an offer. I'm not a rich guy but here is what I will do.......I will give $5000 to UAT , a charity of $aban's choice, the AD, a bama fan or whoever $aban chooses if he will agree to take a lie detector test with me and make the results public. I will pay for the lie detector test. He can ask me any questions he would like about me, what I know about Auburn, my Auburn contacts, etc., provided I am free to ask him any questions I would like to.

My first question will be:

Coach, did you contact any official associated with the UA expressing interest in the Alabama HC coaching job, before the end of UA's regular season and hence before the Auburn game?

Any of you bama guys here have my full permission to spread this to every bama board you know of.

I don't think they'll take that offer, PT. Too many skeletons in that closet. Papa Shula is verrry pissed about something, and he has every right to be. Lil Mikey got Caesar'ed by his own people a few games before the thumb from what I hear.

I don't think they'll take that offer, PT. Too many skeletons in that closet. Papa Shula is verrry pissed about something, and he has every right to be. Lil Mikey got Caesar'ed by his own people a few games before the thumb from what I hear.

So you think Shula is a good coach and should have been retained?

Is that the best you got?

Just about everyone on this board agrees that CTT told the same type of 'lie'...you're the only one thick headed enough to keep pressing on.

Two words: Pine Box.

So you think Shula is a good coach and should have been retained?

Never said that and it's not the point of the conversation. Shula, after agreeing to come in at his school's darkest hour like he did, deserved to be dealt with like a man by the AD and BOT. They could have dealt with this like men, but instead they chose to go the rat route.

Never said that and it's not the point of the conversation. Shula, after agreeing to come in at his school's darkest hour like he did, deserved to be dealt with like a man by the AD and BOT. They could have dealt with this like men, but instead they chose to go the rat route.

At least they fired him before meeting with potential replacements.

You're willing to go on record and say there was no contact whatsoever between the :ua: athletic department and Sexton/$aban before Mikey was fired?

Ahhh...here it is again....The uaters will be clinging to this for the next 3-4 years while satan is at UAT...

Big difference is...Tuberville NEVER said...I'm not going to be the Auburn coah....

while $aban directly said: "I'm not gong to be the Alabama coach"..

while I don't agree with the way tuberville handled that, I see it as far less worse than what $aban did..and said.....

Pine Box? Again with the Pine Box? You just don't get it at all. Please open your eyes and ears and listen to what the NATIONAL media is saying about your new coach. He is being ripped apart at every turn for taking the "I have no interest" coach speak that virtually every coach in America uses, and taking it FAR beyond that. He flat out lied on numerous occasions and then skipped town. Bama fans are the only ones who just don't care.

Pine Box? Again with the Pine Box? You just don't get it at all. Please open your eyes and ears and listen to what the NATIONAL media is saying about your new coach. He is being ripped apart at every turn for taking the "I have no interest" coach speak that virtually every coach in America uses, and taking it FAR beyond that. He flat out lied on numerous occasions and then skipped town. Bama fans are the only ones who just don't care.

Media would have made a big deal about CTT skippin town to go to AU...but Auburn and tommy just wasnt news back then.

Of course they don't care esquire... It's what they do... Its a perfect fit with the rest of the corruption in t-town.

PT, NOBODY will take that deal...I promise you....The media is ripping satan and uat apart at every turn, and they don't want or need anymore negative publicity than they are already getting....

Two words: Dennis Franchione.

Remember him?

PT, NOBODY will take that deal...I promise you....The media is ripping satan and uat apart at every turn, and they don't want or need anymore negative publicity than they are already getting....

Yeah its killing us. We've had three 5 star recruits come out and say they are interested in hearing what $aban has to say.

Yeah its killing us. We've had three 5 star recruits come out and say they are interested in hearing what $aban has to say.

Yeah...OK...whatever... Is it what he has to say or what he has in his poclets??? $$$$ tradition....

The national media is all over this because it involves Nick $aban, the Miami Dolphins, and The University of Alabama. . .

Not Tommy Tuberville, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

Understand the difference.

You're willing to go on record and say there was no contact whatsoever between the :ua: athletic department and Sexton/$aban before Mikey was fired?

Answer the question, BG. Keep in mind there are several people here that know the correct answer.

The national media is all over this because it involves Nick $aban, the Miami Dolphins, and The University of Alabama. . .

Yeah, keep thinking that.

The national media are all over it because it involves cowardice, low class, a ridiculous sum of money, and a bunch of rednecks willing to do anything to win and become somewhat relevant again.

Yeah, keep thinking that.

The national media are all over it because it involves cowardice, low class, a ridiculous sum of money, and a bunch of rednecks willing to do anything to win and become somewhat relevant again.

You forgot to add it involves the team with the second biggest probation in NCAA history and is now known nationally as THE coaching graveyard after ruining four different coaching careers.

The bold, over the top statements, and the $40M might have something to do with it.

From what I understand, $aban also lied about his interest in the LSU job while he was at Michigan State, and he lied about his interest in the Dolphins job while he was at LSU. Tubervilles "pine box" statement was a one time comment. $aban has been a liar his entire coaching career.

Well there you go. Look at your statement. No....really...look at it long and hard. If you don't see the point here, then the rest of your arguments from here on have absolutely ZERO merit....period!

The entire sports world is just shaking their head at Alabama and Nick $aban. The way they have handled this coaching search and the CONTINUOUS way in which Nick $aban has shown himself to be a man without integrity and class. It's not just a bunch of guys on an Auburn message board throwing jabs at their rival. It's the ENTIRE FREAKIN' NATION. I have heard more national talk shows ripping you guys the last few days than I care to count. Again, it's not AUNation and the Miami press. It's everyone at ESPN and Sporting News and anyone else you care to name. You...the Bama Nation...are the only ones who apparently don't see this. All you care about is....well...look again at your post. If you still don't get it, well then...whatever.

Notice how fast BamaGump03 tried to change the subject and avoid an answer.

I understand the difference and Thank God for it.

Well there you go. Look at your statement. No....really...look at it long and hard. If you don't see the point here, then the rest of your arguments from here on have absolutely ZERO merit....period!

The entire sports world is just shaking their head at Alabama and Nick $aban. The way they have handled this coaching search and the CONTINUOUS way in which Nick $aban has shown himself to be a man without integrity and class. It's not just a bunch of guys on an Auburn message board throwing jabs at their rival. It's the ENTIRE FREAKIN' NATION. I have heard more national talk shows ripping you guys the last few days than I care to count. Again, it's not AUNation and the Miami press. It's everyone at ESPN and Sporting News and anyone else you care to name. You...the Bama Nation...are the only ones who apparently don't see this. All you care about is....well...look again at your post. If you still don't get it, well then...whatever.

No you dont get it. I dont care about the national media ripping us. And recruits dont either.

Archived