$aban To Louisville!!!!

Proud Tiger

Has Saban signed the Contract at uat?

What difference would a little thing like a contract mean to him? If he wants to leave for more money, he will.

Has Saban signed the Contract at uat?

It doesn't matter. There is no buy-out in his contract, remember.

I have to ask, how desperate do you have to be to sihgn a guy that you pay him a guaranteed contract and THEN GET NO BUYOUT? Saban's rep is a mercenary. He follows the money. $32M+1 may get him and Teri moving again...

I have to ask, how desperate do you have to be to sihgn a guy that you pay him a guaranteed contract and THEN GET NO BUYOUT? Saban's rep is a mercenary. He follows the money. $32M+1 may get him and Teri moving again...

It's a stretch but how spectacular would it be if he signed the deal, got the guaranteed $32M then goes to Louisville without coaching a down at Alabama.

If I were $aban, I'd hold off on signing that contract until Pete Carrol decides he is definitely staying at USC.

If Carrol takes the Phins job, which I think he won't (but I was wrong about N$) look for Jeff Fisher to be the new man in Troyland.

If I were $aban, I'd hold off on signing that contract until Pete Carrol decides he is definitely staying at USC.

If Carrol takes the Phins job, which I think he won't (but I was wrong about N$) look for Jeff Fisher to be the new man in Troyland.

I'd hate to see that. Fisher is too good of a coach and the worse USC is, well, the better IMO.

Archived