Why are you barners so scared?????

houndstooth mafia

:ua: Ole Nicky boy has got yall worried doesn't he. For those of you who say no he don't whatever.Coach Saban isn't at LSwho no more so throw that B-S he has a losing record against "Toobs" out the window. Yall had your chance to win it all but couldn't get it done. The reason for that is yall have NO class or tradition. Yall do NOT support your team and I don't blame ya I wouldn't either. OOOOOOO I know the ole fear the thumb wow that was good. That was ******* stupid!!!!!! Yall won 5 against us when we were down so congrats. I know yall will take them anyway yall can just enjoy them 5 cause it's going to be NO MORE. You bunch of barners. Yall only wish you were "THE University of ALABAMA" yall will always be second or even third behind UAB or Troy maybe even Alabama St. or Tuskeegee LOSERS!!!!!!!!

:ua: Ole Nicky boy has got yall worried doesn't he. For those of you who say no he don't whatever.Coach Saban isn't at LSwho no more so throw that B-S he has a losing record against "Toobs" out the window. Yall had your chance to win it all but couldn't get it done. The reason for that is yall have NO class or tradition. Yall do NOT support your team and I don't blame ya I wouldn't either. OOOOOOO I know the ole fear the thumb wow that was good. That was ******* stupid!!!!!! Yall won 5 against us when we were down so congrats. I know yall will take them anyway yall can just enjoy them 5 cause it's going to be NO MORE. You bunch of barners. Yall only wish you were "THE University of ALABAMA" yall will always be second or even third behind UAB or Troy maybe even Alabama St. or Tuskeegee LOSERS!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yall suck :ua::ua::ua::ua::ua::ua:

Here:

skoal.jpgmilwaukeebest904.jpg0078131752845_215X215.jpg

Now go away. Row Tahd.

I lol'ed again.

Let me guess BG, this is a rogue Auburn fan trying to make you guys look bad?

Well, this time you may actually be right.

Shoot son, no he don't got me skeered. Son, I would whoop that boy's ass if he come anywhur near me. I would whoop him just like Tuberville done to Alerbammer for five years straight son.

:roflol:

I need to go read and get some of my brain cells back after this post.

We don't support our team? I was at the Bama game and the Bama fans were leaving when we got the ball back with like 3 or 4 minutes left in the game. Yea... that is great support

We don't support our team? I was at the Bama game and the Bama fans were leaving when we got the ball back with like 3 or 4 minutes left in the game. Yea... that is great support

You could also refute his many other brainless statements, most glaringly:

Yall only wish you were "THE University of ALABAMA" yall will always be second or even third behind UAB or Troy maybe even Alabama St. or Tuskeegee LOSERS

but why bother.

Oh, lay off the guy. A man has to have hope in life, I suppose. Even if its a stump-neck, gap-tooth, knuckle-dragging polyester wearing halfwit. I'm just surprised the mullet wearer gets an internet connection to his rusted-out doublewide.

You know who this sounds like? And this is not a compliment at all. This sounds like Bama Perry!

Mr. Mafia, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yep, you're an asshat.

P.S. Yall suck

i make it a point not to argue with sixth graders or special ed kids, ok you had your fun now go play in traffic.

run along now. B) i know hiring saban has given the bammers a new arrogance above even the old arrogance, hey moron, saban has a losing record to tuberville, even with lsu talent. he will also be given less time than shula had, so when he drops three more to us he will be shown the door. the honeymoon will be over on 11-24-07. enjoy your 6-7 season next year. continue to fear six is near. :roflol:

Is that the way they teach English over at "The Capstone"? I could barely make out what that idiot was saying. Keep telling yourself that Auburn is #2 in the state because everyone across the country knows how much Bama has fallen off. By the way, since Bear died, Aubunr leads Bama in just about every category. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bammer.

Man, I want to make fun so bad but I'm sure I'd go to hell for teasing the retarded kid.

Man, you just bein skeered to make bad comments about THE Uneevursity of Aballama, thats all.

Is that the way they teach English over at "The Capstone"? I could barely make out what that idiot was saying. Keep telling yourself that Auburn is #2 in the state because everyone across the country knows how much Bama has fallen off. By the way, since Bear died, Aubunr leads Bama in just about every category. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bammer.

Heck, he's probably an English Major at SPUAT.

How were any of you even able to read this? I got a headache trying to decipher what he was trying to say after just reading the first two lines.

[Heck, he's probably an English Major at SPUAT.

Are you kidding? This kid don't have a clue where UAT is. He ain't never been out of Possum Trot. He still has a poster in his room of Bear Bryant that says at the bottom September 11, 1913 to--------. He thinks Perkins, Stallings, Curry, Dumbose. Price,Shula have all been Bear's OC. He thinks Saban is Billy Graham's ass't.

He only got to post while his momma gave him a break from home schooling. Bless her heart, she's been trying for three years to get him to 2nd grade level. America's real angels at the mommas of bama fans., especially those that do their labor without the benefit of any special training for teaching the retarded.

How were any of you even able to read this? I got a headache trying to decipher what he was trying to say after just reading the first two lines.

Well, having grown up with several uneducated bammer relatives, I've learned to translate Dumbass pretty well.

You know who this sounds like? And this is not a compliment at all. This sounds like Bama Perry!

I believe this may be even a larger horse's ass that bamaperry (if possible)

Mr. Mafia, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yep, you're an asshat.

Nice Billy Madison hustle. I agree, this guy is an asshat of epicness.

Archived