Why are you barners so scared?????

houndstooth mafia

Maybe he needs one of these...

chillpill.jpg

Like I said Beeatches yall are edited scared. Look how yall are responding. All scared and shiznit. Yall are nothing more than pieces of ****!!!!!!! edited yall barners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall are never was and never will be!!! That is the funny thing to us "bammers" edited :ua::ua::ua::ua:

MODERATOR NOTE: houndstooth, even the Woodshed has rules. Stop posting crude sexual remarks and evading the profanity filter with creative spellings or you're out of here.

people don't believe me sometimes (people at AU from GA or somewhere outside this state) when you say that people like this retard exist. but they do. god i hate UAT but it's just so funny

AT the end of the day DUFUS you are still a pathtic knuckledragging BAMA fan. PERIOD. Answer 2 questions. 1. Have you or any of your family ever attended the University of Alabama? 2. Do you have any idea where Tuscaloooser is onthe map?. You come to an AU board and ask if we are scared and if so why. Well let this be a kind word to you go back to sleep this has all been a great big nightmare. As stated you are a sidewalk fan that ever discrases your own fans. And on top of this even Ga fans are calling you out fool. And yes me and every AU fan will take all 5 of those wins. And this is the backbreaker. "When we were down" Really you won 10 games last year and all you maroons were talking about MNCs and such and still got whipped. Now you bring a lying little puke of a coach that had 2 maybe 3 good seasons in the SEC to our house and expect that bunch of loosers you call a team to scare someone. Now thats funny I dont care who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Reality

p.s To prove my point I saw a mid 20s guy at the George Strait concert tonight and said War Eagle. You know what he said back "What". Was that you ????

:puke::puke::ua:

We don't support our team? I was at the Bama game and the Bama fans were leaving when we got the ball back with like 3 or 4 minutes left in the game. Yea... that is great support

You should have seen them streaming out when Mississippi State beat them like a red headed step child! :thumbsup:

You really needed to be there for the Duke game, the boos were great, then doing the rammer jammer cheer was a truly classy touch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW mafiadouchbag, if Saban is such a great recruiter, who has committed so far that would make you so happy? Who has committed that will not have to go the JUCO or prep school route? :o

I'm just gonna throw this out there. Stop insulting Alabama fans by coming on a website and showing nothing but ignorance. BamaGrad, Wincrimson, and boyjeddah come on this site and debate football. They are obviously intelligent, and realize that sports trancends more then just the random yelling and cursing. You have two choices, either grow up, or go find another place to troll. I love Auburn and I love having a good debate with Alabama fans about football. War Damn Eagle

All of you need to lay off bamamafia. Aside from the vulgarity, he is a breath of fresh entertainment -- another uat fan shows his true colors by sincerely expressing himself the best way he knows how. And this is validation of every uat stereotype that we all have seen and heard before. Look on his simpleton bammie utterances as a gentle reminder of why we love to say, "It's Great to be an AUBURN TIGER!" WDE :au::thumbsup:

He ain't never been out of Possum Trot.

Hey PT...I resemble that remark! :big:

AT the end of the day DUFUS you are still a pathtic knuckledragging BAMA fan. PERIOD. Answer 2 questions. 1. Have you or any of your family ever attended the University of Alabama? 2. Do you have any idea where Tuscaloooser is onthe map?. You come to an AU board and ask if we are scared and if so why. Well let this be a kind word to you go back to sleep this has all been a great big nightmare. As stated you are a sidewalk fan that ever discrases your own fans. And on top of this even Ga fans are calling you out fool. And yes me and every AU fan will take all 5 of those wins. And this is the backbreaker. "When we were down" Really you won 10 games last year and all you maroons were talking about MNCs and such and still got whipped. Now you bring a lying little puke of a coach that had 2 maybe 3 good seasons in the SEC to our house and expect that bunch of loosers you call a team to scare someone. Now thats funny I dont care who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Reality

p.s To prove my point I saw a mid 20s guy at the George Strait concert tonight and said War Eagle. You know what he said back "What". Was that you ????

:puke::puke::ua:

Don't feed the retard. :rolleyes:

Man, I want to make fun so bad but I'm sure I'd go to hell for teasing the retarded kid.

I don't think God minds when you make people whose retardation is a result of inbreeding.

So typical of the "Mullet Mafia" He is a RO TI in every sense of the word, not to mention he looks like he has maybe a 4th grade education from Arkansas, or a Bachelor's degree from the crapstoned, which ever came first

Hello Auburn fans! This is my first post to the site here and I thought this would be the best thread to start in. I am a die hard Bama fan, but I would never act like the original poster of this thread. This is embarassing to me and I apologize for this entire thread.

I enjoy talking football and of course you got to expect to get poked at the rival forums as I do here. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to becoming a part of the forum.

:)

Welcome, Roll T*** Rev. As long as you are nothing like the asshat who started this thread, or BamaPerry, you will do just fine here. Always glad to have SANE rivals join the board.

:ua: Ole Nicky boy has got yall worried doesn't he. For those of you who say no he don't whatever.Coach Saban isn't at LSwho no more so throw that B-S he has a losing record against "Toobs" out the window. Yall had your chance to win it all but couldn't get it done. The reason for that is yall have NO class or tradition. Yall do NOT support your team and I don't blame ya I wouldn't either. OOOOOOO I know the ole fear the thumb wow that was good. That was ******* stupid!!!!!! Yall won 5 against us when we were down so congrats. I know yall will take them anyway yall can just enjoy them 5 cause it's going to be NO MORE. You bunch of barners. Yall only wish you were "THE University of ALABAMA" yall will always be second or even third behind UAB or Troy maybe even Alabama St. or Tuskeegee LOSERS!!!!!!!!

831345096457059e9e46d5.gif

Welcome, Roll T*** Rev. As long as you are nothing like the asshat who started this thread, or BamaPerry, you will do just fine here. Always glad to have SANE rivals join the board.

LOL! Thanks for the Welcome, and I promise I am sane. B)

Archived