yes we own this state

fwbtiger

I hate him, But I wish that tons and tons of Auburn fans would call in today just to piss him off.

Thats what he wants also, and it wouldn't piss him off, he would love it, as would his ratings. The best way to deal with him is to ignore him.

I had to listen to Finebaum for a short while today since there is really no other choice up in Florence. It was all bama all the time. Just whining about the basketball game. Finebaum himself seemed like he was pouting. That show is terrible. It was today, anyway....

That idiot's show is always terrible. He's not funny. He's not insightful. He's not telling us anything that we don't already know. He gives us no knew information. Hell, a lot of sports radio people out there are the same way but they make up for it by being either outrageous or funny like Jim Rome. Finebaum is neither.

All he does is stir the pot so that Auburn and Alabama fans can both call in and regurgitate the same ole platitudes that they have used on each other for years. He's done this for years and at first, it may have been entertaining but that was years ago and now, his act is old and antiquated.

I hate him, But I wish that tons and tons of Auburn fans would call in today just to piss him off.

This will not happen because not that many AU people listen to the little twerp.

If AU fans stopped calling him completely, I think it would piss him off the most, imo.

Archived