I would like to take a moment to make fun of...

AUHansel

Sister Cleo ain't laughing! Get used to the idea.

get used to what?? bammers using photoshop as yet ANOTHER way to create a fake title...

get used to what?? bammers using photoshop as yet ANOTHER way to create a fake title...

AJC Super Southern 100 defensive lineman Luther Davis (West Monroe, La.) has switched his commitment from LSU to Alabama, he told Rivals.com today.

“Coach [Nick] Saban was a huge reason for me switching because I believe in what he is trying to do and I know how great of a coach he can be,†David told Rivals. “I know he’s going to have Alabama in the national championship game in the next three years.â€Â

Davis also told the Web site he hopes to convince other top prospects to consider the Crimson Tide.

“Now I’ve got to start recruiting,†he told Rivals. “I’m going to talk to Joe McKnight, Chad Jones, Rolando Melancon and Ahmad Paige.

I say again, Son, you're about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.

Cocaine is a helluva drug,

Nick Saban (As opposed to Charlie Murphy)

Rick James: I think I'm bleeding inside my chest; but I've got the medicine; Biatch, come over here and have sex with Nick Saban!!!

Mike Price anyone?

AJC Super Southern 100 defensive lineman Luther Davis (West Monroe, La.) has switched his commitment from LSU to Alabama, he told Rivals.com today.

I am sure having his LSU schollie revoked had NOTHING to do with that...

Sister Cleo is a convicted fraud artist. I guess you are saying that Saban is a bigger fraud/liar than her?

• 1 month later...

“Coach [Nick] Saban was a huge reason for me switching because I believe in what he is trying to do and I know how great of a coach he can be,” David told Rivals. “I know he’s going to have Alabama in the national championship game in the next three years.”

Davis also told the Web site he hopes to convince other top prospects to consider the Crimson Tide.

“Now I’ve got to start recruiting,” he told Rivals. “I’m going to talk to Joe McKnight, Chad Jones, Rolando Melancon and Ahmad Paige.

I think you might have mispelled Davis' last name there genius. :poke:

Hey BP! Guess what?

:au: + :ua: =BEATDOWN COMING!!! :homer:

Sister Cleo is a convicted fraud artist. I guess you are saying that Saban is a bigger fraud/liar than her?

I'm more worried that he's relying on the predictions of an eighteen year old football player to predict the national champions.....I wonder if he needs to buy any carbon offset credits? I have a few for sale....cheap!

Y'know, now that I think about it I can see why he'd have such confidence in Saban's ability. I mean, the guy's coached at SEVEN schools since Davis was born! He's got lots of experience at organizing new offices.

I'm really going to love watching the Iron Bowl for the next twenty years. After that, I may move to Switzerland with all of my ill-gotten gains from those bammer losers.

“Now I’ve got to start recruiting,” he told Rivals. “I’m going to talk to Joe McKnight, Chad Jones, Rolando Melancon and Ahmad Paige.

Doesn't look like Davis is much of a recruiter...

Doesn't look like Davis is much of a recruiter...

That was good use of your 3rd post! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#14 there most likely was still wearing diapers the last time :ua: played in the Sugar Bowl.

BTW horses ass, you never did explain how a boy that white got arms that dark. If I were Michael Clayton, I'd sue your ass for libel.

#14 there most likely was still wearing diapers the last time :ua: played in the Sugar Bowl.

BTW horses ass, you never did explain how a boy that white got arms that dark. If I were Michael Clayton, I'd sue your ass for libel.

...or how Andre Smith got an arm that white.

If you can't win em on the field, might as well do it in photoshop!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived