Bobo honking at its finest

GalensGhost

This so-called journalist dork from the Tuscaloosa News needs one of these, he's such a master bobo honker.

14822_334_1785f.jpg

Take a look at this pathetic article where he takes shots at Shula's recruiting while honking the Saban bobo over the awesome job he did. Some of the honking is apparently directed at the fact that several of Shula's recruits didn't pan out or qualify. What a freaking tool.

If you want to throw up, click here:

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20070218.../702180378/1011

And while I'm at it, here's a gem from the TideSports forum on that same site. In a thread titled Dateline: 1/3/2013, some goober started a thread thusly:

After winning his fourth national championship at the helm of the relentless Crimson Tide juggernaut, Coach Nick Sabin announced that he would begin as early as tomorrow morning sorting through the list of 5-star athletes that have asked to be considered for scholarships at the university. “I get an average of two or three highlight videos every week. The coaching staff will go through them and see which players we think best fit our needs. We only have 18 scholarships to give out and over 150 videos to go through.†Coach Sabin went on to add that he will continue his policy of asking those that have the resources to pay their own way so he can give out scholarships to those that cannot. “We were able to get 23 players last year and only had 15 scholarships. The way I look at it, these athletes have two choices. They can come to Alabama and play for national championships or they can accept a scholarship and play somewhere else.â€Â

http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/...8406#3211058406

The absurdity continues unabated for a while after that, but you get the gist. Here are the things that stand out to me about this pile of steaming excrement:

1) He can spell juggernaut and relentless, but he can't spell the name of his sainted head coach? It's not that hard. S-a-b-a-n. Five little letters. It's not like the guy's name is Krzyzewski or even Tuberville.

2) According to his little story, coach "Sabin" only has 18 scholarships to give and had just 15 the previous year? Sounds like another healthy dose of that "draconian probation" they've whined about for the past decade to me. At least he got THAT part of it right. It's the only part he was even close on, but the goober does have some clarivoyant tendencies if he can predict probation extending through 2013.

I read the first article, man I could barely see for all the head bobbing. My favorite line in the whole article was "Shula narrowly missed out on Tim Tebow", and I narrowly missed out on taking Eva Mendez out on a date.

Archived